Catster Get Together - In Person

P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
edited 10 November, 2007 in Plus Occasions
We are coordinating a brunch for us all to meet each other. The details can be found in the new group we created called "Catster Brunch - In Person - February 3, 2008" But the quick part is Feb 3, 2008, Minneapolis, MN area, Brunch. ALL WELCOME!!! Please spread the word!!!

Comments

• Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 4 November, 2007
    Awww..that sounds fun. We don't live anywhere near there, maybe there will be one closer to us.
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 4 November, 2007
    Great idea, but we're in N. California.
  • Audrey McAnarneyAudrey McAnarney Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 1,982
    edited 5 November, 2007
    Sounds like a wonderful event. :D Goodluck on finding kitties.
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 5 November, 2007
    Hi Winnie and Chester! Long time no see! I would love to come, but we are in Canada, and on the other side of the continent practically! :( I hope you guys have a gurreat brunch!
  • Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 5 November, 2007
    Wow we wished we lived in the US!!! maybe we could get mum to win the lottery and go over MOL have a wonderful time xxx
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 November, 2007
    This does sound like fun. I wish we could go too, but we Live in New Zealand :(( I\'m sure your\'ll have a fun time with heaps to talk about.
  • edited 10 November, 2007
    what if we all figured out a way to have a Catster Day? all over the world on the same date a bunch of Catsters get together in areas close to them? we live in MA so we wouldn't be able to get to MN