How much are YOU pampered?

Aubree CieplikAubree Cieplik SpanawayMember Posts: 32
edited 15 May, 2005 in What I Love About Catster
I get to sleep on the bed every night, but Jade isnt allowed because she is too noisy *snickers*

Comments

• Aubree CieplikAubree Cieplik SpanawayMember Posts: 32
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I knoow and its not faaair, I am only complaining because YOU get the bed and I dont, and I cant open the door as well as you so I have to bug momma to open it for me
  • Kristen MangoKristen Mango Chapel HillMember Posts: 40
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like to think we are pampered a lot, but mom and dad are always looking for new ways to pamper! Hoping to get further ideas from fellow Catster cats. Our latest pamper is getting walked almost each and every day instead of 2x/week. Truthfully we got jealous when mom saw that somebody here (maybe Cassie?) got walked every day. Then we heard her whining to dad about it, haha.
  • Kirk IrthumKirk Irthum BrooklynMember Posts: 31
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meow !!!! I am spoiled ROTTEN !!!
  • Janet **Janet ** Kuala LumpurMember Posts: 17
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mommy says I'm totally spoiled. Refused to eat on my own. I need to be hand fed all the time.
  • Mary HillMary Hill DurantMember Posts: 856
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My MiMi never gets mad or punishes me and I've never heard her raise her voice at any of us petsters. She pets us, tells us how much she loves us and babbles baby talk to us all the live-long day. The old gal has some strange ways about her though. Sometimes, she lets out the most ear-piercing shreek we've ever heard, guaranteed to pop loose any birdie or mousey secured between my whiteys. Automatically her hands turn into a big pair of yellow rubber gloves that swoop down upon my squealing treasure. Out the door she runs or she throws open a window. Gone! My tiny prey disappears into the great outdoors. My MiMi's an old lady and slow. When she acts like this though...I'm telling you, the woman scares me. She gets a weird look on her face, but she doesn't act mad or scold me. She just won't let me keep one single little play pretty I've worked hard to snare. Any of you got a Momster that freaks you out?
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, Gypsy -- you are sooo descriptive. We can just picture the shrieking and the big yellow hands and mousies running all over! We are beyond pampered. We can take over the best chairs and the cat mother will pick another one; we won't let her go to bed until she cleans up our box, water and food dishes; she goes to the store for our food even when she is sick. Do you think we should give her a break?
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jaaacquesss!!! you poop. You didn't mention that all the pampering comes with a price. We are never, Never, NEVER allowed to wake the cat mother. Not Ever. But that doesn't mean we can't sleep in bed with her...
  • Zinnia SantosZinnia Santos Miami/Ft. LauderdaleMember Posts: 232
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hugo can't believe how much in common we have. Hopefully you'll be feeling better to see this post. Dad keeps complaining to mom that she spoils me. I don't know what he's talking about. Sure I will meow at dinner time when she's fixing something to him and she'll stop and turn to me and ask what's wrong. (that's because I rarely meow) And she tells me you have food in your plate what are you meowing about and I won't eat until she gives me a few nibbles from her hand and then after I eat. I love it. she stops fixing something for dad to take care of me. hhehehe
  • Tara ScarlettTara Scarlett RaynhamMember Posts: 196
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mommy and Daddy like to think I'm not spoiled, but I really do run the show. A few well placed meow and I can get them to do pretty much whatever I want. Plus they feed me snacks at the table because they think it's cute.