Wally, Alfie, and Family : One Year Catster Anniversary!

Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Our dear friends are celebrating their First Year on Catster, a very special milestone! =D> :D =D> Please wish them all a happy day today! %:D% Wally Alfie SydneyRose Angel Wally Nikki Angel CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU! The Texas Wild Bunch Zack, Harry, Riley, Jack, Enzo, Hannah, Sophie, Stinky, Xerox, Angus, Annabelle, Cary, Kate, Queso, Copy, Sissy, Wally, Lily, Ivy, Charlie, Matilda, Bubba, Pete, Emme, Violet, Claire, Lucy, Kira, DC, Griffin & Lizzy the dog ! WE LOVE YOU!

Comments

• Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I\'m the newest in the family, so I get to go first! |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| Happy 1st Annifursary !
    edited 11 November, 2008
    To my soulmate, Wally, and his wonderful family...Congratulations on your First Year on Catster! I hope we share a lifetime of anniversaries together. Love always, Sophie :c9
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh how wonderpurr!! Concats to one of the sweetest furrmilies we know, we all luv you soooo very much!! Thank you for being part of our lives and for being your sweet and wonderpurr selves! |bb| Queenie, Snowy, Toby, Rosie & the kits
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *claps tiny paws* Concatulations, dear aunt Sydney Rose and furrmily! WE LUV YOU!!!!! LOTS and LOTS!! Baby purrs and hugs, Amelia Rose & the boys
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Guess it\'s my turn! H :P A :P P :P P :P Y F :P I :P R :P S :P T A :P N :P N :P I :P V :P E :P R :P S :P A :P R :P Y
    edited 11 November, 2008
    MOL, that was a little too long, Hannah! Congrats guys, you are a most remarkable family, and well loved by all! We hope you have a wonderful day today! >^,,^< Zack
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Ditto, Ditto, Ditto! May you have a perfect day!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Uncle Wally, is there gonna be cake? I think we need a cake! Happy First Catster Anniversary to you all! ;c; ;c;
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Queso comes running in carefully balancing a large box* From out of it he pulls a Special Cake! Hope you like this one! Happy Catster Anniversary!
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Toulouse follows Queso in making sure he doesn't drop that cake* Congratulations to one of the sweetest families on Catster!!! It has been a pleasure knowing you and look forward to celebrating many more anniversaries with you!!! Lots of Love, Toulouse ;P :P ;P :P ;P :P ;P
  • Sophie GreenSophie Green SittingbourneMember Posts: 1,203
    edited 11 November, 2008
    A whole year? Geez, and to think it was almost that long ago I met you guys! Can I just take a moment to say that they really are one of the most special families on Catster.... a year? Uh, we feel like we've known them furever! Love and purrs, The Giz and Miss Maxy xx
  • Margaret ThibaultMargaret Thibault TopekaMember Posts: 4,326
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy annifursary to my favorite kitty family. You guys are the best. We know it\'s been good and bad this year, but that\'s why your Catster family is here and we love you. ;P ;P :P :P |:| |:| |:|
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Congratulations and Happy Catster Anniversary, friends! |bb| |:| |bb| |:| |bb| and your special balloons... :b:
    edited 11 November, 2008
    %:D% A Year! %:D% Hope there\'s a decade more! Oh think of the Zealies spent over a decade! Love you guys! :D
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Wishing you a wonderful Catster First Anniversary! ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; Hope your day is pawsome!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey, couldn't let this day pass without wishing you all a wonderful 1st Annifursary on Catster! Meeting your family has been a wonderful part of our life on Catster. Congratulations! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Anniversary Wally, Alfie, Angel Wally, Angel Nikki, and Angel Sydney! Hope this a day you will remember always! :b:
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Wally, Alfie, Syndey Rose, Angel Wally, and Nikki Angel! Congratulations on your Furrst Catster Annifurrsary! woo hoo! YAY!!!;c;%:D% |:|;P:P;P:P Love, Gimli, Nigel, Isis, Kahlan, Tabi & Charlie
  • Maria DanielsMaria Daniels MurphyMember Posts: 24,302
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy anniversary ... Catster's better because you're all here!!! Luv & purrs, Maggie ;c; ;c; ;c;
  • Maria DanielsMaria Daniels MurphyMember Posts: 24,302
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy cat dance ... paws in the air as I celebrate your anniversary on Catster ... Concats to all!! Headbonkies and purrs, Aggie %:D% %:D% %:D%
  • Audrey DonahueAudrey Donahue KamloopsMember Posts: 927
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Catsters is a wonderful place, Because of cool cats like you! Some troubles my Mom could not face \'til she saw others there too. Happy Anniversary you guys! Peaches, Lucky, Squirrel and the gang
  • Marcie MimmMarcie Mimm Member Posts: 1,179
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :P:P:P:P:P:P:P Happy 1st Anniversary to you Happy 1st Anniversary to you Happy 1st Anniversary Dear Wally, Alfie & Family Happy 1st Anniversary to you ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P And Many More!!!!!!! Purrrrrrrrs ~ Lucky, Mittens & Oreo
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 11 November, 2008
    =D>=D>=D> Concatulations for ONE year on Catster!!!!!:^: Love, Angel Amelia, Hugo, Martin, Vincent, Matthew and Francis |^||^||^||^||^||^| |:||:||:||:||:|
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Wow! I feel like I should have borrowed a tuxedo! Did someone say speech? Well it will be just by thanking the Texas Wild Bunch individually! So I won't do that but I love you all. You are my family! Thanks sweet Hannah for starting this thread. You are so thoughtful and kind. Can it be a whole year has flown by? Thank you my darling Sophie you have made me happier than I have ever been! Yes, sweet Emme there is a gorgeous huge cake thanks to your cute bro Queso Thanks my dear friend~Queenie and family: Snowy, Toby, Rosie & the kits (especially darling Amelia Rose) dear friend Toulouse dear friend and bro Gizmo and the lovely Miss Maxy Thank you sweet Baja and family Wow my lovely Scootie Patootie you are here too~ I love you (It's cool Sophie understands! :b: Much thanks to another pawsome family of Gimli, Nigel, Isis, Kahlan, Tabi & Charlie Thanks to lovely Maggie I think your eyes are your best feature! :r Oops I am flirting again. Besides Maggie understands.She has a love of her own :) Thank you dear Aggie Thank you so much dear~Lucky, Mittens & Oreo Beautiful Angels Peaches and family and the dear Amelia,( twin to my sweet angel sister Sydney Rose) and Amelia's beautiful family~ Hugo, Martin, Vincent, Matthew and Francis OK everyone let's have some cake~ love you all Wally, Alfie angels Sydney Rose; Nikki and Wally |:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Cake???? Leave it to an orangie to remember to brink cake!! :c9:c9:c9:c9:c9 Do you know HQ only gave Wally a cake?!! What\'s up with that! Lucky Queso saved the day Let\'s eat! Of course I love you all too! THANK YOU for loving us! |:||:||:| Alfie
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :c9:c9:c9 My brother, Wally has said it all. I must add that without your support my poor mom would not have made it. Losing me was a terrible shock. Everyday she came to catster and cried and cried tears of gratitude and joy. She really couldn\'t believe the outpouring of love for me. She told everyone from the vet to all her friends. She could not have made it without the lovely furs and their humans here at catster. I will continue to watch over you I love you |:||:||:||:| Sydney Rose
  • Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Concats on your Catster anniversary!!|:||:||:||:|;P;P
  • VM PetrackVM Petrack Waterford (Erie)Member Posts: 145
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Dear, As always, I'm late wishing Uncle Wally, Alfie, Angel Sydney Rose, Angel Wally, Nikki Angel and Auntie Eva a Happy One Year Anniversary. So, instead I'm wishing each of you a Happy One Year And A Day Anniversary with all my heart because I love you all so very, very much. Extra Special Headbonks and Purrrrs, Finney xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy First Anniversary Wally & Family!!!:P:P:P:P:P Enjoy your your special day;c;;c;;c;;c; Love Ashlye & Troop|:||:||:||:|
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Wally and Family This is wonderful and CONCATULATIONS!! :P|$|;P=D> Purrs, Zoey