Pmail Management

Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
edited 14 December, 2007 in Plus Informational
Don't know if this has been addressed: It's cumbersome to go from reading a pmail, back to the inbox, to get to the next pmail. Takes up time too. With all the great new features, we don't have time to spare. Can the pmail be more like my yahoo email? Would be great to have: Folders, and when finished reading one pmail, go right to the next, etc. HQ is so smart and talented, I just know they can do anything! Thanks, Hazel Lucy

Comments

• Sharon BraatenSharon Braaten Great BarringtonMember Posts: 842
    edited 24 November, 2007
    That would be great. I was thinking the same thing =D>
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 24 November, 2007
    also make cleaning out your pmail a lot more user friendly, right now it is clunky and you have to do it twice, once to the trash then you have to do the same process to empty the trash
  • Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    edited 13 December, 2007
    We'd also like to be able to see if we've pmailed someone back. Sometimes, when our mom is sick, we can't answer right away and then forget if we've responded. There are sites where a little check mark shows up if you've replied. I'm sure not everycat has this problem, but I'm sure there are some kitties out there who get confused. :r
  • karen andersonkaren anderson small town siamesevilleMember Posts: 5,514
    edited 14 December, 2007
    just a little thought.."Wish" .....wouldn't it be just purrfect if catsster could come upon some situation that a pawmail could be sent out to a group list for example.....4 admins from a group from another admin of the group to get some news out vs.. pawmailing them one at a time. TO prevent unwanted pawmails...the people who wanted to participate would click and agree to participate in the certain group list that would only go to those members who have agreed beforehand.*as this listening would not be shared with others.....allowing group members to all receive info at the same time & a great deal quicker than pawing the mail on at a time to the admins in the group.......Just wishful thinking...but it sounds as if it might be a good idea!!!!! ;)