Please adopt me, I haven\'t had enough space to be comfortable in months!

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 16 September, 2009
    ;c;;c; Yay!! We are so happy that you are at your new home for the holiday. ;c;;c; Congratulations!
  • Ellen AlbertsEllen Alberts Member Posts: 29
    i will keep you posted with any new news that i can give the human poster-person-girl who loved me so much. i believe in the power of the purr on this site now! you guys are loyal, i tell ya. my eyes are leaky too now and i don't even know why! maybe it's that third eyelid thingy. :)) happy holidays critterfriends |:|:h:
  • Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
    I've been so busy I hadn't been able to log on. I'm so happy for you Diva!!! %:D%%:D%
  • Sharon BraatenSharon Braaten Great BarringtonMember Posts: 842
    YAYYYYY DIVA! Mom has been reading this post and getting teary eyed thinking of you in that cage. I can't tell you how happy I am for you! I hope you have a wonderful holiday at your new forever home! ;c;%:D%;P=;|:||^|;c;:D|bb|
  • Kelly HendryKelly Hendry Charlottesville, VAMember Posts: 556
    YAY Diva! Mommy is so glad that things worked out for you, she's been thinking about you a lot!!! I bet you'll loving having a big house and lots of friends to hang out with : ) 3 cheers for your kitty poster/typist! You're lucky to have had such a great advocate who cares about you so much!
    aww thanks! i'm sure she misses me now, but that's okay...she has other cats to care for and now she doesn't have to worry about me! having friends and a nice big house is more than i could have asked for a present...have a happy holiday. :c9
  • Michelle DawsonMichelle Dawson BaltimoreMember Posts: 1,619
    Yayyyy! Diva, we're so happy for you!! ;P
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    OH Diva!!!! You can't believe how happy we are to see this!!! Your sweetface has been haunting us since we first saw it, and we have been purring for your furever home...and what pawsome timing!!! Our groups will be so happy too...we posted about you a while back and we know our members have been purring too... |:| Happy purrs, Snowy, Queenie, Toby, Rosie & the kittens
  • Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    *snif! **HAPPY TEARS**! all kitties deserve a good home, that is such wonderful news, sweet Diva! Love, Odie :^:
  • AJ HubenyAJ Hubeny Windsor, Conn.Member Posts: 26
    Hi Everyone! I hope you alls had a pawsome holiday and continue to have many more endless days of joy and great health. I read the lovely Miss Diva's story an wanted to let yas all know I waited over a half a year in a cage an no one wanted me cuz when they took me to petsmart adoption I was so scared when humans would stick their fingers in my cage so I smacked em! Just playful like, but my furrever home came all the way from Connecticut to Virginia to pick me up! An my meowmy has taught me to play a little gentler but I still like to make sure they all know Im a manly man! Cant be too lady like can I? Bad enough I sport the lady like coloring you see Im a calico boy an I am a dilute calico too but Im all man an wants every one to know it! Meanwhile I learned to control my rough play and my meowmy calls me sweet an cuddle boy an such, aww c'mon I gots an image to uphold! Always remember furrbrothers and sisfurs the perfect home is out there! May we all have a great New Year! Love ya all, Chipster:^:
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    i\'ve checked in on this thread from time to time little miss diva (not really) kitty...couldn\'t say anything cause i couldn\'t trust myself not to rant rave and cry...of course, i\'m crying now, too...and the cats are looking at me like...huh?:))think they can tell i\'m not sad, when i\'m sad they come and cuddle or try to distract me...congrats, concats, and do keep us posted...SOOO happy for you pretty little lady...;P;P;P:^::^::^:;P;P;Phappy new year and wonderful life from churrah, kaya skye and shyloh (and their people)|:||:||:|have a few hugs too!!
  • Chanie PaleyChanie Paley Member Posts: 1
    HEY!!!!!!!! I just read Divas Story and it was sooooooooooo sweet how ya\'all cared for her like that! keep it up! we need more kats like you in the world!!!!;c;=D>;P:^:::o|:||bb|;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • edited 16 September, 2009
    Thats GREAT ;P A three-year-old might be to young to have a cat IMO... but any home is better than none at all, right? unless of course its abusive. You can enter "moggies" in cat shows and I'm sure they wont mind if you tell them your doing a cat adoption through the shelter. =D>
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    Congratulations Diva! we are sooooo happy for you!%:D%;c;=; ;P|:| Purrs, gimli, Nigel, Isis, Kahlan, Tabi & Charlie
  • Heidi HessenHeidi Hessen Acworth/KennesawMember Posts: 975
    Yeah!!! Yippeee!!! Happy happy happy for Miss Diva!!!!! Powerof the Purr!!!!!! ;c;
  • Jason YoungbergJason Youngberg WheatonMember Posts: 251
    =; Super! You were adopted on my Daddy's birthday. Best of luck to you and I hope your site will be updated soon! |$|
    awww you guys are the best. the person who posted up above saying that she couldn't believe how much support all of you have given me was exactly right - it's amazing! i am definitely going to love this year. |:||:||:|
  • Catherine FrazierCatherine Frazier San Jose, CaliforniaMember Posts: 1,899
    It\'s the best thing getting your furever home by Christmas! ;c; I found my furever home on Christmas Eve, and I was at a PetCo and it was my first time out! I was very lucky! :^: Had I not been adopted, I would have gone back to my foster home and celebrated Catmas with that family and my kitty sibs. But I got to go to my new home instead! Yay!! Concats on having your own home, Diva! I love my new home, brofurs and everything! :) Cammi girl
  • Liz AtkinsonLiz Atkinson AucklandMember Posts: 21
    hai diva i just want to say i am happy you found your furever home! in no time you will forget how things used to be, you will just love all the plays and pats and foodz! i cant even remember wen i was homeless rly! happy new year i hope you have a great 2008! kthx bai Squeaky from New Zealand
  • Glenna MachadoGlenna Machado BiggsvilleMember Posts: 6
    Dearest Diva, I am so sorry that you haven't found your special human yet, but have faith-I'm sure you will! You are a beautiful lady-in fact you look something like me and I am a show kitty! I am very lucky, as I was born at my forever home and will be here till I cross the Rainbow Bridge. I hope your special someone comes along soon and takes you to be in a wonderful forever home! Me and my housemates and my Mommie will keep on purring and praying for you! Purrs and Loves,
  • Cathy GioviaCathy Giovia Long BranchMember Posts: 335
    Diva -- you are still in your new home? Premier, I think that Diva has been in her new home since just before Christmas. Diva - please let us know that all is going well. I know Premier, this is a long thread - so I just want to make sure. I Tyler
  • carol sawallcarol sawall chicagoMember Posts: 6
    Hi Diva, Don\'t worry some one will see you soon and it will be great ;c;
  • Cathy GioviaCathy Giovia Long BranchMember Posts: 335
    Did Diva lose the home she found in December -- Meowmy and I are so confused -- I thought all was well - please someone, explain what is going on - the last few responses seem to make it sound like Diva is looking for a home again . . . .
  • Lory SladeLory Slade AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I am sorry Diva, your so cute! You will be in my prayers though! Keep trying, someone has got to see that beautiful face and fall in love to come get you.
  • Mary WarrenMary Warren Member Posts: 2
    I\'m so worried. Meowwwww!!! Does Diva have a home? Does anybody know? Princess
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    I am pretty sure Diva still has her home. You can see her post on page 8. I think kitties are seeing the bit on the homepage about her and posting because they didn't know she found a home. Yay Diva!!
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    Yes, Diva did find a home.....the story is also on the Home page of CATSTER. So, her story did have a happy ending!!!!! Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch & Pete Fountain 'THE POWER OF PURR FOR MORE ADOPTIONS!!"|:||:|
  • Taylor kTaylor k Member Posts: 2
    Your a preety Kitty you are. My Mama is sad she can\'t adopt you. She hates it when cats are couped up like that. |^| I hope you get the home you deserve because you are no Diva, just looking at your picture proves you to be a blob of sweet. I will try and find a home for you!!!!! So you can have friends and what not.|:| :-h :c9