Tutti turns 19 today and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Sarah MelcherSarah Melcher Member Posts: 13,217
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
;P Tutti turns 19 today! Happy Birthday Tutti!! We don\'t know her real birthday of course but based on her age when she was adopted, Catsmom says today (Thanksgiving Day) is the right day to celebrate. 19 and going strong!!

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 11 November, 2008
    WOW! Happy 19th Birthday Tutti!! :b: :b: :b: Have a wonderful birthday. I hope you get lots of turkey to celebrate! Purrrs, Diego & LuLu
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY NINETEENTH TUTTI. Hope it's a great day for you. ;P |bb| ;P |bb| The Cornish crew.
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    Have a wonderful Birthday Tutti! With your philosophy on life, you will live long and prosper... special purrs to you, cole & jacques
  • Misty ChristoMisty Christo OmahaMember Posts: 806
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday, Tutti! You don't look a day over 11! Mom wants to know if you're ornery. She figures I'll live to be at least 19 since I am! She figures there's a direct correlation. And Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Tutie! 19 is a ripe old age, but you have quite a way to go before you catch my record! :b:
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, birthday girl!!!! Sorry we\'re a bit late with our greeting but I always think it\'s good to make your celebration last as long as possible. Purrrs from Kila, Jackson and Oliver;P%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%
  • Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Purrday!;P:P
  • Sarah MelcherSarah Melcher Member Posts: 13,217
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thanks to everyone for all the presents and good wishes!! Mom says to say I'm getting old because I I'm ornery and I get tons of love. I hope I get to live as long as some of the rest of you. Purrs and headbutts for everyone!