Can\\\'t Leave a Group

Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
edited 23 November, 2007 in Plus Informational
We\'ve been trying to cut down on some of the groups we belong to on Catster. Ones that maybe aren\'t active or we aren\'t active in them. Twice now we have gone through and removed all by deleting ourselves from the group page. But the next time (usually the next day) we check, we are back in all the groups again. Any other cat having this problem? We\'re trapped. :))

Comments

• Brittany TisdaleBrittany Tisdale Bartlett/MemphisMember Posts: 726
    edited 22 November, 2007
    We\'ve had the same problem :( I\'ve left one group 6 times and it just plops me right back in! I thought maybe we were just doing something wrong... Nice to know we\'re not the only ones though! Looks like Catster has some fleas :^: Purrs, Sapphire
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 November, 2007
    It was happening to me, too, but this evening, mine is fixed!! This morning it still showed me as belonging to a group I tried to leave some time ago, but now it's fixed. Thanks, Louis! You must have made it happen! I dropped out of the group again this morning, after I saw your post. It didn't seem to "take" at the time -- but this evening, I'm no longer a member! :b:
  • Pamela HaneyPamela Haney Old ForgeMember Posts: 893
    edited 23 November, 2007
    I have done the same thing and had the same problem.
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    edited 23 November, 2007
    Face it, Louis...no group wants to lose you!!:)) Purrrs, Ollie
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 23 November, 2007
    Hi kitties! I will try again this morning then. The ones I removed yesterday are back today but maybe now it is fixed. Oliver, you crack me up. :)):)) I keep thinking of that real old song- Please release me, let me go..... :))!