When are the Christmas rosies coming?

Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
edited 12 December, 2007 in Plus Informational
I\'m ready to give Christmas rosies. ;c; I\'m overdosed on turkey! :-# Loved the thanksgiving rosies, but Thanksgiving is a day! Getting ready for Christmas is a month process, so bring on the rosies, HQ! =D> %:D% Thank you! :b:

Comments

• Gail RockGail Rock VALE OF PARADISEMember Posts: 3,336
    edited 26 November, 2007
    Me too..I wonder what HQ has up there sleeves...I am sure lot's of elves have there thinking cap's on..=; I have been saving my Rosettes for December and it's SO HARD |bb|
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 26 November, 2007
    We want Christmas rosies!!!!! :b:
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 26 November, 2007
    We want Christmas/holiday rosettes, too! ;c;;c;
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 26 November, 2007
    I second ( or should I say 4th ??) that motion!!! Christmas rosies !!!!!!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;PLEASE ;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 26 November, 2007
    Now now kitties! It's not even December yet! Although Mommy and I are just getting in the Christmas/holiday season mood, so it would be cool, maybe for December first?
    edited 27 November, 2007
    We decorated our pages already and so did Squeakers. So all there is left to do is give CHRISTMAS rosies!!! ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c;
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 27 November, 2007
    :b: CHRISTMAS ROSIES :b: I\'m ready! My Zealie Piggy Bank is full! :))
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 27 November, 2007
    MOL Arn!!! You are cute when you are demanding *giggles* Meowlo furriends! I am curious too...and I know Snowy has itching paws teehee!
  • Heidi HessenHeidi Hessen Acworth/KennesawMember Posts: 975
    edited 27 November, 2007
    Will the Christmas rosies be snowflakes??????? Mama looooves the Snow!!! (even tho we hardly get any here ) I can't wait to see what they are!!!
    edited 27 November, 2007
    We don't know what they are yet, Sparky! We just WANT THEM!!!!! Christmas ROSIES!!!!!!!!!! ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; Ummm, thanks, Queenie! :r
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 November, 2007
    We cant wait for the Christmas Rosettes! Christmas is sooo much fun. I definitely hope they are coming soon.
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 27 November, 2007
    They took off the turkey leg and hat this morning so maybe we are getting close. I hope so!
    edited 27 November, 2007
    They should take off the pumpkin and the acorn too now. I hope we get lots of cool rosettes for Christmas. For Halloween they gave us so many cool ones to choose from. I am saving all my Zealies special for them. ;c;;c;
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 November, 2007
    I was a bit disappointed that they took away the pumpkin pie. I wonder if there will be fruitcake for the holidays. |^|
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 November, 2007
    It would be fun to have some holiday-themed special gifts to give out too! :)
    edited 27 November, 2007
    Christmas rosies!!! We want Christmas rosies!!!!! ;c; |$| :b:
    edited 27 November, 2007
    I\'d like some, too, please!! :r
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 November, 2007
    Oh no fruitcake! Blech!
    edited 27 November, 2007
    I\'m with you on the fruitcake, Squeakers...how about a Christmas cookie. With whipped cream, of course! Oh, what will they be? Christmas rosies!!! Yippee!!! :b:
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 27 November, 2007
    Gingerbread men or kitties
    edited 27 November, 2007
    Good idea, Diego!!!! ;c; Trees would be good, too! ;c; I'm getting very excited to get CHRISTMAS ROSIES!!! :b:
    edited 27 November, 2007
    Little presents with bows or maybe stockings
    edited 27 November, 2007
    Yeah, Rubin!!! Actually ANYTHING Christmas-y would be better than NOTHING Christmas-y!! We\'re saving our rosies! :b:
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 28 November, 2007
    *giggles more* Aw Arn, you know I was just pulling your leg sweetie! I can't wait to see either! The suspense is killing me MOL! Purrhaps Mistletoe for kissies....or candy canes.... ;c;
    edited 28 November, 2007
    I know, Queenie! ;) I AM demanding CHRISTMAS rosies! We're lost a whole week of giving Christmas rosies already... why must we wait until December? We're cats! We can't read a calender!! :(
  • joy wampolejoy wampole Member Posts: 626
    edited 28 November, 2007
    Mmmmmmmm, we LOVE gingerbread! We are also getting excited for the new holiday rosies!
    edited 29 November, 2007
    CHRISTMAS ROSIES!!!!! PLEASE give us Christmas rosies!!!!!!! :b:
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 29 November, 2007
    It is almost December. Christmas Rosies should be here anyday I would think. Can\'t wait to see what they are!! Do you think there will be any special Christmas \"Gifts\" in the Gift store for Christmas? It would be cute for them to have a wrapped gift box. And then we could send it as a gift with whatever graphic we\'d love to give the cat. A tree would be cute too. I love the idea of Gingerbread men for rosies. Candycanes and snowflakes too. ;c; Can\'t wait ;c;
    edited 29 November, 2007
    Gifts would be VERY cool and so would trees! We want Christmas rosies!!!! :b: PLEASE?!? :b:
  • RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 November, 2007
    Why, o why did they take away the yummy turkey leg and leave the whole turkey? The first time we saw it, we didn't know what it was supposed to be. We thought it was Patrick (the starfish from SpongeBob Squarepants) hugging a heart. They could have left the pumpkin pie too. We like pumpkin pie at Christmas . . . and eggnog! They could have glasses of eggnog for rosettes!

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet