Need Wenatchee, WA Foster 12/21-Boarding Booked

Susan MinnichSusan Minnich HillsboroMember Posts: 97
Hello, We are moving to Wenatchee, WA from Oregon in a week! We will be taking Mocha, Graysen, and Berry with us but they can not stay w/ us at my aunt's house because her husband doesn't like pets :(. They will be boarded at the local Vet clinic all during Dec. But they told us they are booked over Christmas. Is there anyone out there that could take care of them during that time until we can board them again? Mocha and Berry could go together but Graysen would need his own home (he is skitterish and wouldn't like being in close quarters w/ the dog and he can't be enclosed w/ Mocha.

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 26 November, 2007
    Is it possible for you to board them in Portland and then come back for them when you get into your own house? If so, check out www.kittycondos.com . They helped me out when I had to make an emergency trip. They seem to have lots of space, but I would call soon for the holidays. Good luck.