Treat question

Amy BAmy B KershawMember Posts: 3,254
edited 3 December, 2007 in Plus Informational
While I know I am absolutely adorable and the sweetest thing on earth ~purrss~ my sisters are ok in the scheme of things... I\'m the first one mama listed when she came here and I\'ve had a lot of treats given to me! Good thing I like to munch! But mama wonders... is it cuz I\'m listed first I get more attention? My sisters hardly get any treats. Except for Tigger, we\'re all listed in the Christmas Page Stroll so we should get about the same traffic... mama\'s just curious if the order we\'re in affects how often we\'re seen... she\'s nosey like that... MOL!

Comments

• Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 28 November, 2007
    I think it kind of depends on the number of groups you are in, how much you post in your groups or in the Forums, and just chance on being seen in strolls. My sisfur is listed first in our family list, but my angel brofur BeeJay is very vocal in a lot of the angel groups (Mommy says something about the squeaky wheel getting the grease, But I don't have wheels!!!). I came into our family later, but I make a lot of posts. My other two angel sibs are the quiet ones, and they don't get a lot of treats and stuff. Anyway, Mommie sometimes dumps treats on our pages, just for the fun of it. I'm gonna go look at you and your sibs pages. Purrrs, Mufasa
  • Amy BAmy B KershawMember Posts: 3,254
    edited 29 November, 2007
    Oooh... ok. I\'m typically the one that talks so that might be it then... Lilly and I are the two vocal ones. ^~~^
  • Amy BAmy B KershawMember Posts: 3,254
    edited 3 December, 2007
    I don't know if it's this post mama made or what... but she's crying now... all of us have at least a couple hundred treats now!! Mama's so tickled!!