My Mom JILLIAN is TWO today!!!

Manxsters 4Manxsters 4 Manx MansionMember Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Jillian is........ too beautiful too patient too understanding too loving too good to be true She's the BEST MOM a MANX kitten could ever have! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; I LOVE YOU MOM!!!! :h: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! ;P |bb| ;P |bb| ;P |bb| Let's PARTY!!!!! :P =D> =; |$| Your RUMPIE son, |^| Jasper

Comments

• Manxsters 4Manxsters 4 Manx MansionMember Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Jillian In the four months since you have been my little sister, I have NEVER seen you mad or upset! Wow! MANX a lot! You are so generous with your food. Even when Jasper and I raid your dish, you lick our faces!!! Of course we\'re just helping you maintain your slim figure. :)) Today when you get your birthday treat, I will try to hold myself back so you can enjoy it ALL to yourself. =; Before you arrived, I was soooo lonely. Now everyday is wonderful again!!!!! You are so beautiful........ for a STUMPIE!!!! :))! HAPPY BIRTHDAY T:PW|bb|O;P YOU! Your RUMPIE-RISER Big Sister, |^| Jobel
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :b: :b: :b: :b: Happy Birthday Jillian!!! We hope you have a very special day.
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    H%:D%A%:D%P%:D%P%:D%Y%:D% B;c;I;c;R;c;T;c;H;c;D;c;A;c;Y;c; JILLIAN! Wishing you a pawsome day! Love, Gimli & Family ;P:P;P:P;P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hello efurryone! :-h Here in the Manx Mansion, we just finished my family\'s Birthday Banquet where we whined and dined. Well Jasper WHINED while he waited to be served. :)) Jobel kept her promise and didn\'t rush to raid my dish. =D> Mom took lots of photos and will post one or two on my page. I\'m having the time of my life! I feel so very loved and pampered! |^| Jillian
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P;P;P;P;P Happy Birthday Jillian!! :P:P:P:P:P Wishing the most wonderful birthday ever to the prettiest girl ever! ;P:P;P:P |bb| :b: |:|
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy 2nd birthday sweet Jillian!! I know my mama fell in love with you when she saw your sweet face and touched your tiny paw, she knew you were a very lucky girl to to be traveling to your wonderful new home . My furmily and I know that although this may be your second birthday, that it is really the first of many wonderful birthdays to come. Have a fun and wonderful day!! |:||:||:| :P:P:P:P Love, Loki , Maggie, Kiwi and Abby
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank you ALL so much for making this my BEST Birthday EVER! A Birthday Feast and Pawsome Family and Furr-iends......... what more could a girl want? All my Birthday Dreams came true! Purrs and kisses, |^| Jillian
  • Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy 2ed Purrday to your mommy!;P