How many cats do you guys have, or have you?.

2»

Comments

• Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 29 December, 2007
    We currently have two. %:D%
  • Michelle MelvilleMichelle Melville Member Posts: 96
    edited 30 December, 2007
    2 of us here and 2 up at mummies boyfriends so i guess i have Aunty Kiara here and the Rambo & Shilo up there.
  • Lori EstoresLori Estores Member Posts: 5
    edited 31 December, 2007
    There is me and my sissy Sassy.
  • Cristina HenryCristina Henry AshburnMember Posts: 482
    edited 31 December, 2007
    I have one really spoiled female cat. She is my only child.
  • Beth CostaBeth Costa Stoneham, MAMember Posts: 252
    edited 1 January, 2008
    I am an only (indoor) baby. Mommy and Daddy have 3 human kiddos and feel that more kitties would just be too much right now. They don't have enough money for food and vet care for more than one and do not want to take on more responsibility than they can handle.
  • edited 1 January, 2008
    Cute!;c;:h: Two for me... until I move (then I may leave them behind so they don't get de-clawed:( ) My dad has 1, Grace his wife to be has two. altogether 5
  • Elizabeth KElizabeth K ChicagoMember Posts: 11,036
    edited 1 January, 2008
    I have 2.5 cats LOL See, I have one cat Sneakers, then I have Church who is a foster but I may keep. Then, there is "Roxy" (as the breeder was calling her) who is the kitten my family has been on a waiting list to get for 2 years now. She is a Maine Coon. She is not home with us yet, we'll be picking her up from the breeder in a few weeks. So I say 2.5 because Church is a foster and Roxy is not home yet!
  • nicole subernicole suber Close to Lake MichiganMember Posts: 27
    edited 1 January, 2008
    There are 4 of us and the dog (who sometimes thinks she\'s one of us). I am the youngest (and the biggest) the next is George, Lucy, and then Anna( she is the Queen ruler, but I challenge that all of the time, I\'m such a pain in the butt). Anna was the first house cat ever, and now my mom doesn\'t understand how she ever let any cats live in the barn (even though they were all born there and got fixed and get their shots (there are only three now, cuz tigger had to go to cat heaven this past fall) and get wormed). That is my family, and we have a horse (Willie) but I don\'t ever get to see him.
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 3 January, 2008
    I'm the biggest sister, Zory is the wild middle child and Adobe is the annoying little brother. It was best when I was an only cat imho, but mom seems happy with 3. :?
  • Sofia GasacaoSofia Gasacao San Leandro, CAMember Posts: 468
    edited 3 January, 2008
    There is only one of me! (But if you count the chickens as kitties, there are 4 kitties!;))
  • edited 6 January, 2008
    We cats number 9 here...all with claws, all spayed/neutered. (except for Veela who isn't old enough yet.) Also there are 4 dogs & a house bunny.:c9
  • edited 6 January, 2008
    I forgot to add our 2 fainting pygmy goats & ill tempered rooster but they belong to the guardian dogs!:D
  • Pamela HaneyPamela Haney Old ForgeMember Posts: 893
    edited 7 January, 2008
    We've got 5 of us! Me, and Summer. Alex, Pants, and Pepper!
  • Amy BaileyAmy Bailey SpringfieldMember Posts: 358
    edited 7 January, 2008
    There are three of us. There's me, Sammy, my brofur of 5 years, Teddy and our newest brofur, Nigel. Mommy's outnumbered, it's all boys! Mommy says it's not all bad. She says she's the only woman she knows who gets to sleep with four men at once. MOL!
  • Cheryl LloydCheryl Lloyd Prince AlbertMember Posts: 103
    edited 8 January, 2008
    We've had up to 16 cats/kittens in the house at once, but now we're down to six - me, Smoky, at the longest, then Joey, Sari, Sparky, Harley, and Shanghai. Sparky and Shanghai will be going home with Grandmew Diana in a few weeks, so we'll be down to four. That's a nice number, really, considering there are two hoomans in the house with two petting paws each.
  • Liz AtkinsonLiz Atkinson AucklandMember Posts: 21
    edited 8 January, 2008
    oh hai its Squeaky here. my mum just has me :) our flatmate is called Waylander, her mum is our flatmate Toni. also i have a brother, Andy, who lives with my mum's parents. i like other cats to talk to! then i can tell them how great i am. kthxbai Squeaky
  • Amber AmidzichAmber Amidzich Pocatello, IDMember Posts: 155
    edited 12 January, 2008
    Hi there! I have 6 furblings, but only 5 of us live inside...the other 2 are my feral furriends who live out back on the porch and don't wanna come in. It's me, Aslan, Zoee, Josie and Tanner. Outside is Mamma and Baby Simon-X. We all get along great except when I decide I need to chase Zoee around the house or slap Aslan for sleeping in my spot (even though he's older and has been here longer!)
  • Rebecca RitterRebecca Ritter Member Posts: 3
    edited 12 January, 2008
    There's 3 of us here. I'm the big guy - my mommy calls me bigbutt, and i'm the big brother. Mommy says i'm a really good caretaker big brother, no fighting here, except for fun! My sisters are Spunky and Bella. Bella is my littermate, we were born on mommy's old bed. Spunky is my baby sister. She's actually the oldest, but she has CH, and so is the baby. We also have an outdoor friend named Callie who we're trying to get to come inside. It's cold out there! We like being three kitties, we've been together since we were 6 and 8 weeks old.
  • edited 14 January, 2008
    9 cats in my whole life....Midnight, Pearl, Tigger, Buddy, Tommy, Sadie. Midnight and Pearl passed though... we also found two strays, a mother tuxedo and a baby black kitten, they are both outdoor cats though. So since Buddy & Sadie are my grandparents, and Tommy is my aunts, I really only own 3 cats, the 2 strays and Tigger xP Edited: eee, not 79 kitties.lol that would be insane.
  • Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
    edited 22 January, 2008
    We have four. [= There's me, Malik, Spot and Gypsy. There's only one more dog than cats... but, we're catching up.