Hi everyone :)

Karen GalanteKaren Galante Member Posts: 3
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
I'm Peanut...I'm new to Catster so I wanted to say hi to everyone. My mommy is also very new to cats and pets in general so she'll probably be around looking for advice about how to keep me happy and take care of me |^|

Comments

• Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hi, Peanut! and Welcome... My mum's very experienced wif Cats! So hav any Queations feel free 2 ask us!
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    Hi Peanut, We just sent a friends request to you. Mommie has lots of experience with cats. If your Mommie has questions, she's welcome to p-mail us. Purrrs of Welcome to Catster!! Mufasa
  • Audrey McAnarneyAudrey McAnarney Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 1,982
    Welcome to Catster Peanut :-h I\'m sure you will find many friends on here willing to give advice. We sent you a pal request. You\'re a cutie and Mom absolutely loves your markings! It looks like you have a wild streak. :))
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    Hi Peanut...and welcome! You're going to have a good time here, that's fur sure. And, the same with us, mom has been good with cats so if you need anything we're free to ask too.:-h Piewackit and family
  • Nurul FathninNurul Fathnin Selangor, Malaysia.Member Posts: 12
    hello! I'm new here ! I would love to be friends!If you accept that would be great and enjoy catster!;c;:))=;
  • Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
    Hi, welcome to Catster!:-h Nice to meet you, friend request on its way!