Zealies?

Amy BAmy B KershawMember Posts: 3,254
edited 5 December, 2007 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Mama joined Catster Plus a couple of weeks ago. She's wondering... do the zealies show up at a certain time of month after the initial ones for joining? She's wanting to give some gifts and wonders when they'll show. ^~~^

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 3 December, 2007
    Hi Lily. On the left of the page click on "My Account" then click on "My Account Central." That page has all your info and there is a place that showes how many zealies you have and when your next deposit will be made. Hope this helps.
  • Amy BAmy B KershawMember Posts: 3,254
    edited 4 December, 2007
    Thanks so much Diego! Mama gets her next bunch a month from when she joined... that mean Christmas Eve she'll be doing some more pressies... MOL
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 5 December, 2007
    We didn\'t get our \"deposit\" of Zealies for November, Mommie thinks. What\'s bad is that she bought a whole bunch earlier in the month and kind of lost count, but she knows an additional 20 or 25 (whatever) didn\'t show up in November, and now it says there won\'t be any more until December 24... any suggestions?:-h
  • Tiffany CarsonTiffany Carson St. MarysMember Posts: 15,800
    edited 5 December, 2007
    We use up zealies like water! Our human down on earth would like to buy a bunch of zealies, but her dad won't let her because they don't have that much money. Maybe someday... Oh, and about not getting your batch of zealies, try calling Catster. I forgot their number, but it might be under Catster info.;)
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 5 December, 2007
    Yes Lucie, contact catster. I did it via the email but they got back to me quickly. Like you, I had lost track. They checked their records and we got it all fixed.
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 5 December, 2007
    Thanks guys!:)