What breed am I?

Valerie PeakeValerie Peake Member Posts: 2
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
When I was rescued at four months I was skinny, short-haired and pale but now I am medium-long-haired, cream with fawn (pale-brown/gray) ears, back and tail. My paws and underside are white. I have a stripy face with big blue eyes. So my coloring is a little bit Siamese. My fur is very silky. I'm smart and quite vocal. My most unusual trait is that I have big tufts of fluffy fur behind my ears like a lynx (you can't see this very well in this pic but I'm uploading others). My owner would welcome any suggestions!

Comments

• cassandra ehrlichcassandra ehrlich mesaMember Posts: 32
    edited 16 September, 2009
    you look like some sorta maine coon, Siamese cat mix. Very unusual I have never seen a cat that looked quite like you.
  • cassandra ehrlichcassandra ehrlich mesaMember Posts: 32
    you look like some sorta maine coon, Siamese cat mix. Very unusual I have never seen a cat that looked quite like you.
  • JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    You may have Ragdoll in you, which is a longhaired breed that comes in the "siamese" coloring. Blue Point another blue point Seal point Seal Lynx Point Seal lynx Point Kitten Seal Tortie Point:^:
  • Theresa BaileyTheresa Bailey Willamette ValleyMember Posts: 17
    You definitely look like there is Ragdoll in there. Also, a little Snowshoe maybe or some Birman. I saw some Snowshoes at a cat show and you have a similar look in the colors and body types I saw. Here's a big list to compare to: http://www.breedlist.com/breed.html Look at the body types and head configurations as well as fur and colors to figure it out. The lynx pointing (ear tufts) is found on a number of breeds, so I would use it to help narrow down your search, but other factors would be more telling.