I\\\'m loney and I try so hard to not be

Hannah SteffyHannah Steffy ChicoMember Posts: 122
edited 9 January, 2008 in Catster Crushes
I\'ve tryed so many times to get a girlfriend and I\'m still single and sad.:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

Comments

• edited 7 December, 2007
    :( aww dandylion, I\'m sure theres someone out there for you, you just have to keep searching for her. come on girls, give this sweet, handsome guy a chance! Good luck!=;
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 December, 2007
    Don't be sad, Dandy! There are lots of purrety grrrls here on Catster! Just relax and enjoy! |^|
  • edited 7 December, 2007
    hey im still single
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 December, 2007
    Hang in there Dandylion, there's someone out there for ya. I'm single too and have struck out in my searches..well except once but that didn't seem to work out.
  • Hannah SteffyHannah Steffy ChicoMember Posts: 122
    edited 7 December, 2007
    Srry Princess. I can\'t go out w/ you becuse my bro is going to go out with you.
  • edited 8 December, 2007
    im single
  • Vanessa CurryVanessa Curry MesaMember Posts: 2,385 ✭✭
    edited 9 December, 2007
    I'm single too!!! I would love to chat sometime, maybe get some fresh cream together? Daisy Mae
    edited 9 December, 2007
    OK Dasiy Duke and Skittles!:D
    edited 14 December, 2007
    Meet me @ La Kitty Cafe\'! =;
  • katie lushkatie lush Member Posts: 237
    edited 6 January, 2008
    if your still single i am too ! and i havn't had much luck either ! i went to a dating club and the owner accidently set me up with a girl!!!!
  • claire Fickeclaire Ficke Member Posts: 363
    edited 6 January, 2008
    Join Tux's dating club! it will help you find the one for you. And Melody we didn't mean to so don't get the wrong idea about us! we are just here to help good luck!;c;;c;
  • Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsMember Posts: 26,400
    edited 8 January, 2008
    Good Luck|bb|
  • Beth HallBeth Hall South ShieldsMember Posts: 329
    edited 9 January, 2008
    HEhe hi melody, sorry dandi, I ain't single, I am going out with some1 (not melody though mol) just to say when you matched me up with Melody it was kinda funny, I actually like the grouop better now, hey Meloday, join my wedding and dating group, I think I have a guy 4 you!