I Met Santa!

Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
edited 13 December, 2007 in Plus Friendly
He was at PetSmart, and I got my photo taken. It was so much fun, everyone commented on what a good kitty I was. Mom even walked me around the entire store to see the birds and fish. My Santa photo will be on my page in a few hours, everykitty come and see. Also post if you got to meet Santa too.

Comments

• Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 9 December, 2007
    How exciting! Glad you got to meet Santa! We got to meet him too at PetSmart last weekend! Pictures on my page and Linus' page. Mr. Fez met Santa too, but Mom's camera battery died so she just has the PetSmart picture of him. We were all very good too! Mickey, Linus, and Mr. Fez
  • Elizabeth BanchiElizabeth Banchi MorristownMember Posts: 3,382
    edited 11 December, 2007
    That sounded like a lot of fun! I don't think I'd be as good as you were. Scooter(in my family) would probably be good, though. |^|
  • Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
    edited 12 December, 2007
    Wow cool you got to meet santa! Off to take a look at the picture!
  • Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    edited 13 December, 2007
    I\'d like to meet Santa, but knowing me, I\'d rip him to shreds, so mom probably won\'t take me. My slug of a brother, Jack would probably be good, and Mama Kitty would try to play with his beard. Not sure how that prissy white thing would act. Guess mom will have to settle for our Santa hat again this year. MOL