Sweet cute kitty on the look again!

claire Fickeclaire Ficke Member Posts: 363
edited 18 December, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Hello everyone! My hubby Swift was deleted from catster and Is gone!:(( I miss him. But he is gone and I need a new man to love and to hold me! Any takers!?:-h

Comments

• claire Fickeclaire Ficke Member Posts: 363
    edited 16 December, 2007
    Hello does anyone like me?
  • Colleen ElliotColleen Elliot Member Posts: 847
    edited 16 December, 2007
    Hi :r I've never had a girlfriend before, but I really like you and I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me :r I'm a 5 year old farm cat who loves everyone and everything. I enjoy exploring my vast territory and being with my fur and skin family. Would you like to give me a chance? :r Lots of purrrs, Buddy
  • edited 17 December, 2007
    Hello:r I never had a girlfriend or when on a date with a kitty:r. Would you like to go on a date with me!:r You should know Nibbles out of my family! :D
  • edited 18 December, 2007
    swift: im in this family and we are wroking on getting me back but i see you have alot of cats that like you so gl juilet she a great girl guys :(:?