New cat on the block

Lime GirlLime Girl EdmontonMember Posts: 12
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hi everyone, I just joined a week ago. Seems like a nice place, though I haven't quite figured out what you do on Catster. Anyone wanna tell me what are some of the great things to do on here?

Comments

• Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Welcome to Catster!!! We love Catster!! Join groups, there are lots of them. I'll look at your page and try to send you an invitation to one of mine. I'll also send a friends request. You can talk to all sort of kitties from all over the world. You can find answers to questions you might have about cat care, you can read and post in the forums on a ton of topics. You can go to birthday parties and weddings in our virtual world. You can p-mail your friends. Hope to see you around. Purrrs, Bella (and family)
  • Lime GirlLime Girl EdmontonMember Posts: 12
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hey, thanks Bella! I'm liking this place so far, the orange cat group is especially brilliant. I'm looking forward to getting to know all my new friends better :D