Please send good wishes my way... it\\\'s my spay day!

Allyn McClendonAllyn McClendon San AntonioMember Posts: 206
edited 21 December, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Hi everyone, I am new here. My name is Lynnie and I am a foster cat looking for a new home! My fostermom took me to the vet this morning to have my spay surgery. I am malnourished and she doesn\'t know what kind of diseases I may have (I was a stray) so she is worried I may not come through the anesthesia ok. Please send good vibes! |^|

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 19 December, 2007
    Hi Lynnie. We will be purrrrrrrrrrring all day for you. Aren't you the lucky kitty to have been taken off the streets and getting all fixed up. We will also purrr that you find your furever home soon. Purrrrrrs
  • joy wampolejoy wampole Member Posts: 626
    edited 19 December, 2007
    What a good thing that you found caring loving humans that will get you spayed! Now you will never have to go through another litter of kittens! We wish you the best of luck in finding a furrever home! ;c;;c;;c; One more cat that is not breeding!;c;;c;;c; PURRS and CHEERS !! Sophie and Charlita
  • Amy BAmy B KershawMember Posts: 3,254
    edited 19 December, 2007
    Hope all is well! You're so lucky to have a foster mommy that cares so much!
  • MICHELLE HOOKSMICHELLE HOOKS TANGERINEMember Posts: 274
    edited 19 December, 2007
    I hope everything is okay! I was dumped at a nice man's house. He got me f-i-x-e-d and took care of me until my new mommy rescued me. I hope you find a home that is half as nice as mine---then you will be a fortunate kitty. (Daddy says I am too spoiled.......) :))! Purrs to you, Legolas
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 December, 2007
    Congratulations on your spay, Lynnie! You'll be a real, grown-up housecat now! ;c;;c;;c; My family and I will be sending purrs that your procedure goes smoothly and you're back to your old tricks in no time! *purrs* Beastie and the Boys |:|
  • Allyn McClendonAllyn McClendon San AntonioMember Posts: 206
    edited 20 December, 2007
    Thank you for your good wishes, everyone - they worked! My spay went great (even if I was a little groggy afterwards), and I\'m FIV/FeLV negative (woohoo)! They even treated me for those nasty fleas. Now I am resting comfortably in a cozy warm crate in the garage. Mom wants to bring me in the house but Dad won\'t let her. Besides, I hear that there\'s another cat in that house and I don\'t think he\'d like me. He\'s twice my size! :-O I am going to Petsmart on Saturday for a kitty adoption day. Maybe some nice family will want me for Christmas. Keep your paws crossed! |^|
  • LilyLily BranfordMember Posts: 23,288 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 December, 2007
    Concatulations, Lynnie, and good luck in choosing the right furever home! I was a street cat like you once, and now I\'m a princess with my own humans, my own palace, and everything!
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 20 December, 2007
    Dear Lynnie: So glad to read you got through your spay surgery okay, and tested negative for all the nasty things us kitties can have. We will be thinking about you this Saturday, and purring and praying you adopt a family for Christmas. God Bless that nice lady who took you in and is helping you find a home.;c;;c;;c;;c; Pete Fountain, Benny Grunch, Emma Barrett & Louis Armstong 'THE POWER OF PURR FOR MORE ADOPTIONS!!""|:||:|
  • Shelley CoxShelley Cox CarbondaleMember Posts: 2,752
    edited 20 December, 2007
    It's Queenie. Congrats on your spay! I hear I have to have one in a couple of months. You are so lucky to be able to go to a Petsmart adoption day. In my area, the only way you can go is through the local "Humane Society." They decided they had enough kittens, so if my person had given me to them, I would have been PTS, not taken to be shown to people who want to adopt me. Good luck and we hope you will be taken to a wonderful furever home!
  • edited 21 December, 2007
    =D>:-h Good luck on the adoption!! I am glad your surgery went well,I am new here too