Shutterbug code doesn\\\'t work!

Bobbie WindleBobbie Windle Columbia CountyMember Posts: 211 ✭✭
Deah Fellow Catsters Mah Catster promotional code for shutterbug doesn’t work…keeps coming up invalid or in use. We copied and pasted it jes like the instructions said to do but it jes doesn’t work. Anybody have any ideahs of what we are doing wrong? We would be grateful for suggestions as we are not the sharpest tool in the tool box when it comes to computer jargon…we went to the help page and got our whiskers all in a twist! Bummed out in Georgia, Cairo

Comments

• SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2007
    Cairo, is it possible that the code was accepted but you didn\'t notice it and then kept trying to input the code? Try it again and if you get the message: \'This special offer code is invalid or already in use. Please try another.\' Click on My Shutterfly at the top of the page and when the next page appears, scroll to the bottom and click on \'View My Special Offers\'. If the code actually took at some point you should see the free calendar listed in your special offers. Purrs
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2007
    Ours didn't work either at first. We tried several different ways of putting it in. It wasn't already listed (some other offer was) in our account. Mommie tried to copy/paste about 4 or 5 times and suddenly it took. (FLEAS?). Anyway, I'd say keep trying cuz that worked for us. Purrrs, Mufasa
  • Bobbie WindleBobbie Windle Columbia CountyMember Posts: 211 ✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2007
    Thank you Pansy for your suggestion to check my special offers…Somehow that’s what happen it was all ready listed. Mufasa thank y’all for relating your experiences Ah guess Ah wasn’t the only one that had a little difficulty.. Many Purrs… CAIRO
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2007
    I jes hate to think of your whiskers in a twist, Cairo! I\'m sure glad Miss Pansy could help you untwist \'em. ;)
  • Lyn YeomansLyn Yeomans Member Posts: 5,691
    edited 1 January, 2008
    Hmmm Shutterbox didnt accept my email add too. AND its me only email address, but de sed its invalid an to put anuver address in. Me cant,,me unny uses My real email address. Wanted me Shutterbox calandar too, sad purrs Alfie