Hazel Lucy and BUDDIE Day!

edited 28 December, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Hello Evfurone,I have important news! Hazel Lucy helped us bring together the ''Get Well Puuuurrrr List'' and a tragedy has striked against her! Her Dear Boyfriend BUDDIE.....FOREVER MISSED has passed away.She is very upset.We are having a special day to celebrate there broken love.If you wish to participate in this day,Post here.:((

Comments

• Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 26 December, 2007
    :-O |:| & |:|
  • Sharon BraatenSharon Braaten Great BarringtonMember Posts: 842
    edited 26 December, 2007
    I'm so sorry for your loss Hazel. You have been a wonderful friend to me and I am here for you if you need to talk. :((
  • edited 26 December, 2007
    If any of you need me to send you a pic of Hazel and Lucy(My profile pic for example) there are 2 different ones you can choose from: Make one of these your profile pic to show Hazel Lucy you care,Here are the links,copy and paste it in the search bar: http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/Foorasa/HL3.jpg Here is the second link: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/Adrycecil/GetWell.jpg Copy and Paste these in the search bar and save the picture,choose whichever one you want as your profile pic! BUDDIE and Hazel Day will be on 1/1/08 ( January 1,2008) Evfurone needs to pray that Hazel Lucy Feels much better,BUDDIE will be in our hearts furever!|bb|
  • edited 26 December, 2007
    |:|
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 December, 2007
    Thank you so very much, Jessica, for your kindness in starting this thread. It has sure been an amazing day! love, Hazel Lucy
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 27 December, 2007
    Happy Hazel Lucy Day/Hazel Lucy love's buddie day/one year of the purrr list day! %:D%;c;:))!:))=D>=D>=; And too top it all off Buddie Boy it COTW!;c;|$|;c;;P:P;P
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 28 December, 2007
    Hazel Lucy and BUDDIE Day! ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; We love you, Hazel. You are so kind and we are so sorry for your loss. Love, Fee and family |:|