Mimi\'s Coffee Shop

Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
edited 5 February, 2008 in What I Love About Catster
Here is my coffee shop.Grab any kind of coffee you want! Get any kind of food you want!

Comments

• Kevin WareKevin Ware Shores of Lake SuperiorMember Posts: 232 ✭✭
    edited 29 December, 2007
    Hi Mimi, I love coffee %:D% This is a pretty nice shop ya got here and the coffee is strong and black, just the way I like it. Now that\'s some great tastin\' java !! *headbonks* Sparky
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 29 December, 2007
    Want some coffee? Every food here is free. Well, if you want it, enjoy! *Pours out some coffee into a cup for Sparky*
  • edited 29 December, 2007
    i,ll have a moca chino make it strong
    edited 29 December, 2007
    *Muzy grabs some coffee from Mimi* Theres also a Coffee machine if she isn't there *Mimi gives Tod some strong coffee*
  • edited 29 December, 2007
    Drinks*
    edited 29 December, 2007
    want some thing to eat?
    edited 29 December, 2007
    Thank you Mimi for the great coffee!! The food looks yummy too but no thank you, I better pass on it for now.
    edited 5 January, 2008
    Mornin\' Mimi, may I have one of those loco mocha lattes . Umm. could I get that minus the cocoa, no milk, with an extra spoonful of catnip please.
    edited 5 January, 2008
    *Gives it to him* How was your morning? All the snow we had yesterday is melting
    edited 5 January, 2008
    Thanks Mimi, just the way I liked it, yum ! Morning was good, snow is to melt here a little too. Have a good one, and thanks for the Joe!! *bigtipper* Sparky
    edited 5 February, 2008
    Mornin' Mimi, may I please have a big cup of Joe, straight up....thank you! I brought over two big trays of paczkis. Please everyone, help yourselves, they're delicious and they're free, yum. Happy Fat Tuesday, "Laissez les bons temps rouler!" :P