Single Again...... And Looking!!

edited 13 January, 2008 in Catster Crushes
:-h Hi evfurrycat. I just went through a breakup with my girl, Scout. We are still furriends. And, I am looking fur a new girl. I want a girl who: * Is on Catster almost evfurryday. * Will not go too fast. * Who loves to laugh. * Who will not cheat. * Loves to dance. I hope that was not too demanding. If you are interested, just, pmail me or post right here! :c9 Spook

Comments

• edited 31 December, 2007
    I'm Really Sorry And Hope You Find A new girl you really like! GL|^|:D:c9
    Thanks Newmen!
    Spook I hope you don't think of me by saying this rude but I was wonding if any of your sisfur are single not for me but for my brofur morris he is one years old now! Purrs Newmen:^:
  • edited 1 January, 2008
    No, Newmwn, sorry. But, tell your brother I said " Good Luck, Dude! " |bb|
  • Molly PriceMolly Price portlandMember Posts: 4,757
    edited 2 January, 2008
    "Good Luck, Dude" To you too Spook! I hope you find a gal!
  • edited 3 January, 2008
    Thanks Jiji!
  • Lindzey WicksLindzey Wicks DuncanMember Posts: 15
    edited 13 January, 2008
    E'llo Mate meh little sister would like ta know if you ish interested. Sent meh with this letter so read it and get back to her 'ey. *drops letter and hops off* (The letter reads as follows.:) 'ello handsome, I'm Iris and I'd love to get to know you. I'm a fur-ball full of energy and I sorta want to take things slow myself. :r I'm pretty funny and I DON'T cheat. I'm on almost everyday and I'll tell you when I'm gone. How about it wanna go on a date?