Hi everycat! I finally got my own page!

Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hooray! Hello everycat! My name is Skeeter and some of you may know my sisters, Jubilee and Spike! :-h I am so happy that Mom finally decided I was ready to have my own Catster page! I can\'t wait to make lots and lots of friends! |$| purrs! Skeeter

Comments

• JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Yay for you, Skeeter! I see you have the same little collapsible cube that my meowmy got us, mol. :-h
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    Nice to meet ya. A friend request is on the way. C-ya around Buttons
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu MiamiMember Posts: 1,175
    Welcome to catster Skeeter. I'll send you a pal request too and Hey Buttons I havn't seen you in a loong time!
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    Meowlo Skeeter and welcome to CATSTER: We sent you a treat and a Friends Request. God Bless your meowmy for giving you a furrever home and taking such good care of you (and your sisfur). By the way, we have one of those cubes too, and the most fun is when someone is in the cube, and then jump on top of it and scare them (MOL< MOL).....:))!:))!:))! Purrs, Louis Armstrong, Emma Barrett, Benny Grunch & Pete Fountain |:||:|