I am single!!

Terri FielderTerri Fielder Member Posts: 91,615
edited 9 January, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Hello my name is Tyson and looking to go on a few dates and see what happens! I am looking for a nice girl who wont judge me or my family for the company we keep, I would like her to be on at least twice a week for dates ect.. You must be honest, not cheat, and have a good sense of humor! other than that anything goes!! Post here or pmail me! :D

Comments

• katie lushkatie lush Member Posts: 237
    edited 5 January, 2008
    im the girl!!! im funny , no cheating and i dont judge boys !!! but i also would like to date other boys to see who i like
  • Terri FielderTerri Fielder Member Posts: 91,615
    edited 5 January, 2008
    Hi Melody would you like to go on a date sometime?
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu MiamiMember Posts: 1,175
    edited 5 January, 2008
    You Can Join Tux's Dating Club! There You Can Find Your Perfect Match! :)
  • katie lushkatie lush Member Posts: 237
    edited 5 January, 2008
    yes a would LOVE to go on a date with you !!!! when's your best time?:D:D:D
    edited 6 January, 2008
    Thanks Mouse, and Melody I am available anytime!! Next time your on just Pmail me ;)
  • Beth HallBeth Hall South ShieldsMember Posts: 329
    edited 6 January, 2008
    Um hiya, think I am a bit late but... Female, black and white, Loves anyguy and wouldn't dare judge him for the company he keeps, I have a great sense of humor, I am on catster neary 7 days a week!
    edited 6 January, 2008
    As you know you are not too late ;)
  • Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsMember Posts: 26,400
    edited 8 January, 2008
    Good Luck Tyson|bb|
  • *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 8 January, 2008
    Girls, he's not single anymore!;c; Good luck to all of you girls and I hope you all find the guy of your dreams, I know I found mine:c9 *kisses Tyson*
  • Beth HallBeth Hall South ShieldsMember Posts: 329
    edited 9 January, 2008
    Hey guys, if you still are single, just join me and Tysons group, Wedding And Dating service, it is in the directry (should be) just join and we will match you up in a flash!