Bruce and Bobbie\'s 3rd Birthday - 11th January

BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Yes, on 11th January me and Bobbie turn the grand old age of 3. We will be having celebrations in the Moo Boo Club all day/night, and would love to see all our friends there.

Bruce The Boss

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Only 3 days to go....;P

Bruce The Boss

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Well Bobbie & Brucey. I for one am going to be there with double bells on. :)) ;P ;P ;P PARTY ;P ;P ;P
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Woo Hoo!!! Can't wait!! ;P
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Bruce and Bobbie! ;P :P %:D% |bb| ;c; ;P :P %:D% |bb| ;c; Gee, I'm going to have to look for my bells! :-k Love ya, Bobbie . . . Bruce!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P %:D% ;c; PAWTY STARTS TODAY AT THE MOO BOO CLUB, COME & JOIN US AND HAVE SOME FUN AS WELL AS HELP BOBBIE & BRUCE HAVE A GREAT THIRD BIRTHDAY. %:D% ;P ;c;
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    o my kat. Three Years!! No Way!! Muy Cool.... MERRY HAPPY, Bruce & Bobbie! and meowy more... -Jacques
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brucey and Bobbie!!!!!!!!!!!! ;P :P ;P :P ;P I'm wearing my heart on my collar for you Brucey! :c9 |:| |:| |:| |:| |:|
  • Audrey McAnarneyAudrey McAnarney Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 1,982
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday B&B!!!!!!! |bb|;P:P We are proud to be your kitty friends. You both have been so naughty that it\'s amazing you\'ve made it this far. :)) Hugs and Kisses, Elisabeth Ann and Family
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P:P Happy Birthday BOBBIE and BRUCE!!! :P;P Bobbie you look just beautiful and Bruce looks so cute!!! |:| Happy Birthday Hugs |:|