Happy Birthday to Enzo Furrari

Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Enzo Furrari is one of my brothers-in-love. His sister is Sophie, our Wally's soulmate. Anyway as you know they are a big family and although Enzo is such a sweet guy, he doesn't have many friends Today he is 5 years old! Would you help me wish him a happy day? Please visit his page and leave him a bunch of treats? Happy Birthday Enzo!! Hope you have a purrfect day! Love, Alfie ;P:P;P;P;P:P

Comments

• Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb| HAPPY BIRTHDAYZ ENZO!! Can I come over and help you pawty? I loves you! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P Teddy
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi dear Enzo~ You are looking very handsome today! Hope you are having a great day~ |bb| HAPPY|bb| |bb||bb| BIRTHDAY!|bb||bb| Love always Wally :b: :b: :b:
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy 5th Birthday Enzo!! I hope you are having a super wonderful birthday! Have FUN!! ;P;P;P;P:P:P:P Purrs and headbuts, Loki
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Enzo! I see you ar 5 today, that is a very good age to be!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are getting some extra treats and pets today. Your new photos are great! Love, Kiwi :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P |:|
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    MERRY HAPPY, Enzo! We know your wonderful family will give you good lovies all day! -Jacques, for the fiends
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENZO!%:D%;c;;P:P=D>
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Angel Hugs and Head-Bonks sweetie! Happy Birthday!|:||bb|;P:P
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I am really honored by this. Thank you Alfie, sweet bro, for starting this thread. I didn\'t think anyone would know it was my birthday! I do appreciate everycat here, that took the time to post. I had a great birthday. I got a new catnip toy, special time sleeping on Daddy\'s pillow (which is usually put in the closet) and special canned food for dessert! Dad also played with us with the laser light. I\'m still the fastest in the house! My title of \"Speed Kitty\" is unbroken. Thanks everyone. ENZO
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh my!! We missed it!!!! :(( So sorry Enzo sweetie!! But.... HAPPY BELATED PURRDAY sweetie!! Sounds like it was loads of fun!! |:| Queenie, Snowy, Toby, Rosie & the kittens