Where can I find a giant catnip mouse?

Kiran Kaur SainiKiran Kaur Saini BurbankMember Posts: 54
Periodically Simon and I go to visit my mother in North Carolina, and she has all these leftover toys from her now passed away cat. Simon plays with all Tara's toys when he's there, and his favourite is this giantic brown plush catnip mouse which is about 7 inches long, 4 inches high, and about 2 inches thick, plus tail. In its belly is a catnip pouch. My mom doesn' t remember where she got it. Any ideas where I can find such a thing? It's so big, he can really kick the *$#%@ out of it with his hind legs while holding it with his front legs, which he really likes doing.

Comments

• Autumn GessertAutumn Gessert Amarillo, TXMember Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hi Simon - We have a couple of these, from Dr. Foster Smith: Ricky Rodent They are just about the size you are looking for, 7 1/2" long -- plus a nice long tail, 4" high, and have a little pocket in the tummy for catnip. We just love ours, and kick them to death, too. My brother Felix even hunts them at night, and carries them around in his mouth. Have fun!
  • melissa muttermelissa mutter West ChesterMember Posts: 10,189
    Yep, I think Tommy is right I think it is Ricky Rodent you are looking for!
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    Here\'s a cat charity selling handmade giant mice (felt or knitted) on eBay. They make snakes too! http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/animaloutreachsociety ...and you\'re helping a fellow kitty =) Purrrs, Biscuit
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    There are some giant cat toys here: http://www.catnipetc.com/Mightytoys.html