Looking for a pretty girl to get to know

Pamela HaneyPamela Haney Old ForgeMember Posts: 893
edited 12 January, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Hello Catsters! Many of you know me from my postings in all the other forums. I've never tried this dating thing before, but I am thinking that I might like to find myself a nice little girl to get to know. I am a handosme, 3 year old California Spangled/Bengal mix. I like to play, play, play. I am a very well mannered kitty. I would like to meet a nice girl who I can spoil and love! Purrs, Winter

Comments

• Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu MiamiMember Posts: 1,175
    edited 10 January, 2008
    I'm single. I'm sure I've seen you around. Your a very handsome kitty.Would you like to get to know me better?
  • katie lushkatie lush Member Posts: 237
    edited 11 January, 2008
    your very Handsome !!! Want to get to know me ??? Purrs for now : Melody
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 11 January, 2008
    Hi Winter :-h Maybe we could have a date sometime=;
  • Terri CarrTerri Carr Member Posts: 1,152
    edited 11 January, 2008
    :-hHi Winter. I'm 2 1/2 and single. I've never dated before or had a boyfriend. If you would like to start out as friends and go from there, that's okay by me.:c9:c9 Nice to meet you, Suzuki
  • Pamela HaneyPamela Haney Old ForgeMember Posts: 893
    edited 12 January, 2008
    Oh my goodness... I will have to read about each of you tomorrow when Mommy gets home from work and she helps me at the catputer. Thank you ladies for your responses. I will get back to you very soon. You are all very beautiful and seem very nice! I will have a hard time choosing! Purrs, Winter
  • edited 12 January, 2008
    Puurrs..... I think that you are SUPER handsome! ;) I would love to go out with you sometime.
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 12 January, 2008
    I can't wait to hear from you, Winter|:|