perches with railings? no, i\\\'m not being overprotective...

terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
my humans call me an \'aggressive snuggler\'. it works like this: kaya is my sister and my absolute favorite pillow. she\'s also a squirmy worm restless sleeper. unless i get on top of her, she just isn\'t still. and she won\'t stay underneath me long enough for me to get in a good nap. she rolls away, so i move to stay with her...just want my sissy.:(and she rolls away, and rolls away...and sometimes we run out of chair, or pillow, or person...and down she goes, waking up when she hits the ground.::owe don\'t usually run out of bed, and we haven\'t (thank goodness!!) run out of entertainment center yet...that wouldn\'t be good, it\'s kind of tall. but the humans are thinking of getting some kitty furniture just for us:c9:c9...and they\'re worried cause the high perches are kind of high, and they\'re small enough that i would probably snuggle kaya right off:ri\'ve been told that it is unlikely that kaya will learn to sleep properly, so before we get furniture the humans want to know if there are any with high perches that have railings...?

Comments

• terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 16 September, 2009
    i have found ONE way to keep kaya from moving, and my auntie will be posting it on my site soon...i shove kaya down between the cushion and the back of the couch and then curl up on top of her. she can\'t roll, so she can\'t get away...and i\'m comfy:c9the humans have some concern about kaya being able to breathe like that though...:-k
  • a aa a Member Posts: 157
    I'd like a picture of that! *laughs* Ok, I'm off to do some googl-ing for you! See if those exist or not.
  • Lissa NicholsonLissa Nicholson SydneyMember Posts: 1,562
    I can't really help, I just wanted to say that your kittens sound so lovely!
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    I really like the furniture from this place http://www.playtimeworkshop.com/ All of their furniture has snuggle sides. Mom is thinking of getting us a cat tree from there. She really wants the Katimanjaro but its 86 inches tall so its too big for our ceiling :(( I found one on eBay for at least a hundred dollars cheaper too. So now we are going back i fourth on the big foot and the pagoda.