I dun have a valentine... :(

Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
edited 4 February, 2008 in Catster Crushes
So, I m Single, and I think it'd be cool to have a bf by valentine!! %:D% So, here's some stuff about meh... Me ♥ - I love my mom, and am very pawtective of her - I love catster alot!! - I looove People of all sorts :D - I am skarred of kittys in real life :r Besides ma Twy that is ;) - am on often You ♥ - Loves catster fur catster n not just cuz u wanna gf!!!!!! -Loves me alot, and cares enough to im me everytime they see me on... Gives me rosses, n Suprisses meh, just stuff ta show they still care :c9 - It'd be cool if you looked like me, but, it's not esential!! MOL - Is on often - won't break my heart!! N that's about it!!! :D Hugs n kisses, Starlight

Comments

• Darlene ColeDarlene Cole Member Posts: 23,985
    edited 21 January, 2008
    Good luck, Starlight. You're a real cutie. If I didn't have a g/f, I would like to go out with you. But, I'm very taken.
  • edited 21 January, 2008
    Hey Starlight I think I would be purr-fect would you like maybe like too go on a date!♥ Purrs and wisker kisses, Newmen♥♥♥:^:
  • Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 21 January, 2008
    Aww Zeke, thanks! your gf is probobly very lucky ;) Sure Newman!! You look like a cutie ;) ffr on ur way %:D%
  • Kat BroganKat Brogan GreenfieldMember Posts: 8,362
    edited 22 January, 2008
    I am still looking for a nice outgoing Kitty who likes to pawty. I am very shy and I do not want you just for Feb Valentines Day but for every day to be a Friend too.:^::^::^:
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 22 January, 2008
    Good Luck! :b:
  • hannah hannahhannah hannah town/ N'hood/ the bark parkMember Posts: 566
    edited 22 January, 2008
    well you are very cute and i wish you good luck ( p.s. i need new pictures of me)|bb|
    edited 22 January, 2008
    Pepper Paws- Yeah, that's what I meant MOL I want a bf furever n ever n a furiend too, but It's be cool if I could have a valentine ;) Thanks Spikey! Twy Says Hi :D Okies Snow man... I Would like to :D
    edited 22 January, 2008
    Tell Twy, I say Hi Back! :D
    edited 22 January, 2008
    MOL Okehs ;)
    edited 25 January, 2008
    I'ma still single n still here! :))
    edited 27 January, 2008
    BUMP!!! %:D%
    edited 1 February, 2008
    BUMP!!! ;)
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Thanx Spikey! %:D% Anykitty? :(
    edited 3 February, 2008
    :( C'mon guys... your all complaining your single XD Might aswell get to know her - Her Fam is Soooo Pawesome!!! ^_^ %:D% ;c; :b:
  • *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Starlight!:D How have you been? Ummm he he Will you be my valentine?:r:c9
    edited 3 February, 2008
    :-O:r:D%:D%;c;:c9 Aww... Defenitally!!! :c9:c9 :c9Jax:c9 I can't wait till I see you again! :c9 I am great now~! How have you been>? ;c;%:D% thanks Spikey!!|:| Twillie says hello ;)
    edited 3 February, 2008
    :c9:c9:c9:c9 Ok, so that\'s 3 of us that are valentine\'s wif your furmily!:))! MOL, *kisses*:r:c9
    edited 3 February, 2008
    He He, too true! the more the merrier :D Sadie says hello to Samson and Taiga says Hello to Po :D And I say hello to you ;) :))! -kisses him- you're fam is great Jax, and I am so happy we can be valentines!!
    edited 4 February, 2008
    :))! Sam says Hello to Boo Po says hello to Taiga and I say hello to you!:c9:))! You're furmily is GREATER and I'm even more glad we can be valentine's!:)):c9