SASSY\\\'S 3rd Birthday Pawty on Friday 1/25!!

Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Hi efuryone! Please join me in celebrating Sassy\'s third birthday on Friday 1/25. We\'ll have shrimp cake, tuna ice cream, catnip champagne and lots of goodies! It will be an all day event, come when you wish, stay as long as you like. And, if you cannot make it on the 25th, stop by early, or after and grab a kitty-bag of cake and treats! Here is her page, if you\'d like to visit and say hello! http://www.catster.com/cats/616136 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY! ;P;P;P;P;P;P

Comments

• edited 11 November, 2008
    :D Thanks so much Georgie! I hope to see all you there! = )
  • Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *sneaks in early and grabs some treats!* heehee!!! Happy Birthday Sassy! %:D%%:D%%:D%
    Heehee! Hi Lily!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *climbs out of his sink... to say..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Early of course.... (overly excited) :r
    Teehee! Tigger, you are too funny!:))
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh George everything looks so yummy and purrfect!! CONCATS Sassy sweetie!! Hope your bday is special!! *puts down a purresent * |bb| sweetpea!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Queenie!!!! *waves madly!!!* Thank you luv, make yourself at home and have fun! :-h
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Meowlo George!! *waves back, thinks, and hurries over for a hug instead* Thank you! Everything looks yummy!! =D>
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Meowlo! I'm here too!! *blows smoochies at everypurr* Here's my gift - kitty not included MOL! Concats Sassy!!!! ;c;
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *comes in with the 4 kittens, everypurr helping to push in the big purresent for Sassy* *All five sing together* ♫ Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear SASSEEEEEEEEE, happy birthday to you! ♫ ;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Snoweeeeeeyyy!!! *hugs everypurr here* Happy Birthday, SASSY! :P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Meowlo Oreo!!!!!! *takes some tuna ice cream* Hmmm...yum!! You guys sure knwo how to cook! teehee! ;P
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 11 November, 2008
    What a lovely pawty! Look at the tasty food and decorations! Sassy, I hope you have a very happy and wonderful birthday!! Here is a little gift for you, I sure hope you like catnip! ;P;P;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *peeks in shyly and very quietly* Happy Birthday Sassy :) I hope you have a pawsome day :P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY!!! What a cutie you are heehee ;) I hope your day is full of treats and special surprises! ;P:P;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I love birthdays! *scoops up some ice cream and cake and mumbles with her mouth half full* Best wishes for a furtabulous, purrrific day!!!! |bb||bb||bb|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *rushes in looking at all the kitties and grins and darts up to the birthday girl and gives her a soggy nose kiss and grins again and gallops out on long legs looking for a reason to trip and fall* :r:)) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY!! ;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Meowlo Sassy! Hope your day is fun and exciting! Your page btw, sure is fancy and sure is pretty!! : )))) Have a great birthday!! =;=;
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Best wishes for a great day and a wonderpurr birthday!!! ;P:P;P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Birthday girl! Have fun! Eat lots of cake and make sure you make lots of wishes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :P:P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Have a furtastic purrrday Sassy! ENJOY!! ;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *sniffs and follows his nose with his whiskers twitching and his eyes darting around* I smell cake! Happy Birthday to you Sassy!! :P|bb|;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *stares up at the big girl kitty and thinks how purrrrrrty she is* I hope you have treats today Sassy :) and lots of things to nibble on..I love to nibble! *nibbles Sassy\'s ear* HAPPY DAY! :P:P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *clasps paws in utter happiness* I finally did something good! Sass, look at efuryone that came to your pawty! Meowlo and hugs to all! So wonderpurr to see you! :-h:D
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *comes bouncing into the room* Hi everyone! It is happy hour... "somewhere"... but it is Sassy's birthday ALL DAY! I brought some champagne cattails for all! A TOAST TO SASSY! |$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$|
    Hi evfurryone! WOW that is a lot of people! Thank you all fur comming............. LET\"S PAWTY
    Happy B - Day, Mum! ;P;P;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    BLOWS PARTY FAVOR!!! I'm heeeerrre!!!!!! happy birthday Sass! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    Hi Lily! Thanx! Where is Georgie?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I'm here, HUNNY BUN!!! *smooch* Happy Birthday to my favorite friend!!!! :P