Movie Quotes Quiz

2»

Comments

• melissa hilbrantmelissa hilbrant Lake ElsinoreMember Posts: 1,151
    edited 16 February, 2008
    the wizard of oz!!!! *someone passes by the window above* "did you see that?" "no." "neither did i."
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 19 February, 2008
    Brody, give us a clue, I don't know that one...how about the type of movie (like comedy, action, etc)
    edited 19 February, 2008
    ok its a suspense comedy....ill give you another quote: Alright, we'll take turns. You look over the first dead, naked body that we find and I'll look over the second and Pop? Yeah? Who do you think is the murderer? Must sleep on it. Will know in morning when wake up. What if you don't wake up? Then you did it.
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 19 February, 2008
    Murder by Death "Son, you got a panty on your head"
    edited 19 February, 2008
    oh gosh i think i know it....is it Raising arizona???? ok......uhm.... Luckily, right at that moment an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof
    edited 20 February, 2008
    ^^^^c'mon peoples! i thought this one would be easy!!!!^^^^
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 20 February, 2008
    MOL, I suck at these type of games.. I just have trouble thinkin though I've prob seen it. Hm... :-k
    edited 20 February, 2008
    ok ill give you another quote from this movie: "I had come to write about truth, beauty, freedom, and that which I believed in above all things: love. There was only one problem. I'd never been in love!"
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Hm...is it Moulin Rouge? If so heres mine: "Take what ye can! Give nothin' back!"
    edited 20 February, 2008
    oh oh i think i know it pirates of the caribbean....not sure which one...i can just hear in my head someone saying that and i know its from that movie....anywho...if you count that as right heres another one... Dee-na-mee-tay. Must be Italian.
    edited 21 February, 2008
    MOL, your right... and that was a tricky one! :))! But I think I've got it - Hoodwinked? Now mine: You new Dum-dum. You give me gum-gum. :)) GL with that one..
  • Linda WrightLinda Wright GlasgowMember Posts: 249
    edited 21 February, 2008
    :)) Night At The Museum:)) \"The price is wrong, ****\":))!
    edited 21 February, 2008
    Happy Gilmore :)) "The only serious relationship I've been in ended in a broken collarbone and a dead meerkat."
  • Linda WrightLinda Wright GlasgowMember Posts: 249
    edited 18 March, 2008
    Run Fat Boy Run:) "Heeeeeeeere's Johnny"
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 March, 2008
    The Shining "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    edited 19 March, 2008
    All about Eve "Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this?"
2»