Petey\'s Going to be a Big Sister!

Dee GilsonDee Gilson San FranciscoMember Posts: 5,299
edited 5 March, 2008 in Plus Fun
Petey Rose's mommy is expecting a baby. We are having a contest to see who can guess when Baby KC (short for Kaya Cecilia) will be born and how big you think she will be! ;c; The winner will get a gift from the CATSTER gift box!!!!

Comments

• Dee GilsonDee Gilson San FranciscoMember Posts: 5,299
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Here's my guess to get the contest started: February 11th at 6 am KC will be 7 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches
    edited 3 February, 2008
    I think KC will be born on February 8th at 6pm. She will be 8 pounds 2 ounces and 21 inches long! Did I also mention she will be awfully cute?!?!%:D%
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 3 February, 2008
    I think KC will be born on.......Feburary 13th at 3am she will way:-k 6 pounds and 5 ounces:D |bb|
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 3 February, 2008
    February 14, 3:08 pm, 6.7 lbs!
  • Dee WalkerDee Walker CordellMember Posts: 662
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Here\'s my guess! Feb. 5th at 4:30am, 6lbs. 11 oz.
  • Louise RogersonLouise Rogerson West Yorkshire.Member Posts: 1,226
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Ooh a baby girl! I think february 18th at 8.45 pm and 8lb 10 oz.
  • Avia RauscherAvia Rauscher New YorkMember Posts: 802 ✭✭
    edited 3 February, 2008
    We'll say Feb 29th (that's meowmie b-day and she's always hoping for more leap babies - sorry Petey's mom!), and 8lbs, 14 oz. Onyx
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Oooooh, so exciting!! I wounder if Baby KC will really be a Valentine Baby or not ....:))
  • Cris GutierrezCris Gutierrez San FranciscoMember Posts: 808
    edited 3 February, 2008
    I'm with Maggie. Babies are born in the wee hours, so I'll say Feb. 14, 2:00 a.m. (any later and nobody will get any sleep) and 7 lbs. 4 oz. - Milagrito
  • Linda WrightLinda Wright GlasgowMember Posts: 249
    edited 3 February, 2008
    My guess is February 17th 5.33am weighing 7lb 4oz|bb|
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Hmmm. Let me put on my Viking thinking helmet. I think KC will be born on February 9, 7:42 am, 6 lbs 8 oz, and be about 19.75 inches long.
    edited 3 February, 2008
    I'm so excited for Petey and her family!!!! I think KC will show her cute little face on February 13, 6:55 pm, and weigh 6 lbs, 8 oz, and be 18.5 inches long
    edited 3 February, 2008
    This is fun! I wonder what Petey's guess is!!!! KC will burst forth on Feb. 15, 8:23 am, weighing 7 lbs 3 oz and at at the great height of 20.125 inches
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Wiggy and Faffy and Tweaky -- Your measurements are hilarious! Do you really think they can measure a squirmy little human that accurately?!?!:))
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Hey! I don't know what a 'baby' is but I think it will be be born on Feb. 14 and weight about one ounce and be about 100 inches long...does that sound about right? Purrs of wonderment, Cash, Jason Cash xoxoxooxoxoox%:D%
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Hey! I told Little Brother Cash he is SO wrong...the sweet human will be born on Feb. 30 and weight about 100 pounds and be about two inches long..I am MUCH better guessing than Brother Cash is!! =D>
    edited 3 February, 2008
    I'll put up Petey's guess because she pmailed them to Lilly. I hope that's okay with you, Petey! And Cash -- your guess is GREAT!!!! It reminds Mommy of when her niece was born, and Mommy's brother (the baby's grandfather) told Mommy the baby was 40 inches long! AMAZING!!! Here are Petey's numbers: February 9th at 11:30am, 7 and a half pounds and 21 inches
    edited 3 February, 2008
    I'll put up Petey's guess because she pmailed them to Lilly. I hope that's okay with you, Petey! And Cash -- your guess is GREAT!!!! It reminds Mommy of when her niece was born, and Mommy's brother (the baby's grandfather) told Mommy the baby was 40 inches long! AMAZING!!! Here are Petey's numbers: February 9th at 11:30am, 7 and a half pounds and 21 inches
  • Jenn GallagherJenn Gallagher FullertonMember Posts: 340
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Hey every kitty!! Thanks for all your "boats" (thats what I call votes...because I 'boat', thats what I do, its a certain sitting position) I will update every day any progress from my mommy, so you kitties know who MAY be close! CASH, we LOVE your guess, mommy laughed really hard! =D>
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Kitties, I think we should tell you that mommy's due date is Feb. 11th, so if you would like to change your guess thats purrrfectly fine!! now that you have a better idea of when the Dr. thinks this little girl is coming!! It's mommy's first baby too....so I've got LOTS to get used to :-O Purrs!! Petey and mommy (and KC!)
    edited 5 February, 2008
    Hi Petey! I can't wait to find out who has the best guess! I think either Cash or Gibbs! MOL!!!! Good luck with everything! I'm sure you'll be a great older sister and get that little one litterbox trained really quick! Tweak
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 5 February, 2008
    Congratulations, Petey! Mommy had HER first (and only) human baby six years ago, but it feels like yesterday. She was 3 1/2 weeks early, so really, your mommy could have the baby any time now. My guess is February 8, 10:03 AM, with baby weighing 7 lbs 13 oz. Don't know if I needed to be so precise, but those numbers just came to me. Good luck! Mommy misses having a baby, although a Kindergartener is pretty fun to have around. Tell Mommy to take lots of pictures and write everything down. Even though it feels like you will never forget each and every special thing, they slip through feeble Mommy brains very quickly.
  • Linda WrightLinda Wright GlasgowMember Posts: 249
    edited 5 February, 2008
    I will guess February 13th at 4.15 am weighing 6 lbs 14 oz;c; Good Luck|bb|
    edited 5 February, 2008
    No news from Petey today -- do you suppose?!?!?!?!?⁄¿
    edited 5 February, 2008
    Hey kitties! No news today :(( Thanks for all the great advice, I've never been a big sister before!!! :c9
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 5 February, 2008
    Concatulations! ;c;
  • Sarah AppleSarah Apple San FranciscoMember Posts: 264
    edited 5 February, 2008
    Poor Petey! Your days of freedom are numbered! Snuggle with the humans while you can! For Petey's sake (ha ha!), I'm going to guess that the baby's going to be LATE! Feb 14 at 2:22AM. 6 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long. I'm crossing my fingers that she comes out with four paws and a tail, but judging from my own personal experiences with rugrats, it's not likely to happen. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Pedro
    edited 6 February, 2008
    Pedro, you are pretty funny! :))
  • Linda MorganLinda Morgan Member Posts: 387
    edited 6 February, 2008
    I am with Jason (Cash)! What in cats name is a baby. *Whispers with mommy* Oh. Uhhhh Mommy told me to guess about: 2/12/08 ataround 3-4am and KC will be:-k.......6 pounds all healthy and adorable! Now mommy were do babies come fwom:-k..........:-/Mommy? (MOL)
    edited 6 February, 2008
    You kitties are pretty funny!! No news today, so far :^: We are just sitting around, purring, and waiting!!! :? ...waiting...and waiting!!! purrrs, Petey, mommy and KC