Petey\'s Going to be a Big Sister!

Comments

• Dee GilsonDee Gilson San FranciscoMember Posts: 5,299
    edited 6 February, 2008
    Let's see -- I guess at this point, Princess Pooter might want to make a new date guess ... =D>
  • Sarah AppleSarah Apple San FranciscoMember Posts: 264
    edited 7 February, 2008
    Any news from Petey today???;c;
    edited 7 February, 2008
    NO! NO! NO! NO NEWS from Petey today either!!! What do you all think this could mean??????%:D%
  • Jenn GallagherJenn Gallagher FullertonMember Posts: 340
    edited 7 February, 2008
    Kitties, the Dr told mommy that KC doesn't want to come out yet, he said maybe another week!!!! We are going CRAZY here!!!!!!!!! :((
    edited 7 February, 2008
    Another week of freeeeeedom! YAY PETEY!!! Great news! Get those cuddles in now!|$|
    edited 8 February, 2008
    I am pretty happy because my house isn't being taken over by that baby!! But kitties, the dr said he won't go past the 18th, so she will be here by then, DEFINITELY!!! IF she isn't here by valentines day they will schedule something called an "induction" *scratches head* :-k What does that mean?!??!?!?! Purrrs, Petey
    edited 8 February, 2008
    Petey -- I think an "induction" is like when you go into the army or something! Is this baby going to be a soldier?!?!=D>
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 8 February, 2008
    Petey, like I said, she will be a Valentines baby!
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 8 February, 2008
    OH gosh, the waiting must be making you NUTS!!! I think Pedro is right though, relish all the alone time you can with your mommy now! Babies suck up a lot of time. Just ask Pedro, Dashy and Lilly. I can't wait 'til you can post pictures of you and KC!!!! Tweak
    edited 8 February, 2008
    Oh dear! February 8th is almost over, and Petey's baby sister still isn't here! I want to change my guess! I am now saying February 10th because no one else has chosen that date!
    edited 9 February, 2008
    Hey kitties! STILL no KC yet....:^:
    edited 9 February, 2008
    What's she waiting for?!?!?!? Valentines Day?!?!?!?:?
    edited 9 February, 2008
    How about.........now?? Any KC?:-h
  • Judy EastridgeJudy Eastridge ChicagoMember Posts: 1,845
    edited 11 February, 2008
    I think I would like a baby. I heard from my best friend, Pedro, that babies taste good! I wonder what flavor KC will be? Can you taste babies in a month that has 2 Rs? According to my calendar and my instincts, I think KC will be here Maprilary 12. This is exciting...we're all on KC watch!
    edited 12 February, 2008
    No message from Petey yet today! Do you suppose there's a reason?!?!?!?;c;
    edited 13 February, 2008
    NO WORD FROM PETEY YESTERDAY!!!! LET'S START PURRING POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!!%:D%
    edited 13 February, 2008
    Hey kitties, KC is now 2 days late!!!!!!!!! Daddy thinks she is waiting for Valentine\'s Day! PS-Daddy has been on the computer a lot for working at home, waiting for KC, so I\'m sorry I couldn\'t log on to tell you kitties there is no KC yet!!!
    edited 13 February, 2008
    Oh shucks! I was SURE the lack of new news meant KC had arrived! Okay, KC, you can be everyone's favorite Valentine!
    edited 13 February, 2008
    KCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC! We can\'t wait to meet you! Wiggy
  • Linda WrightLinda Wright GlasgowMember Posts: 249
    edited 13 February, 2008
    I will guess February 15th 10.15pm weighing 7lb 7oz:P
    edited 13 February, 2008
    Take your time KC....no hurry! Petey needs all the cuddle time she can get. Is it possible she could be born in April? A few more months of peace would be nice. I think I may change my guess to April 7 at 6:34PM.|$|
    edited 14 February, 2008
    hi kitties! Still no KC!!! But mommy and daddy are going to a Dr. appointment tomorrow, on valentine's day!!! At 3:45 catster time, and they find out more about KC. Mommy promises to log me on after the appt so I can update all you kitties!!!! :-h
    edited 14 February, 2008
    Petey, Petey -- We're all so anxious for you! Please let us know what the doctor tells Mommy and Daddy today. Happy Valentines Day. It's going to be your last quiet one for a while! :h:
    edited 14 February, 2008
    Happy Valentine's Day! Looks like KC won't be a Valentine Baby after all, maybe post Valentine Baby MOL!!!
    edited 14 February, 2008
    AAARGH!
    edited 14 February, 2008
    Ok here is the update from the Dr!! KC is STILL not wanting to come out, Dr said she is trying to be \"fashionably late\"! So, mommy has to go tomorrow for a \"non-stress test\" (huh???) and another ultrasound to make sure KC is doing good for being so late! And if everything is good, mommy checks into the hospital sunday night at 6pm catster time so the Dr can start putting a gel in mommy every 6 hours...and first thing monday morning they start the \"induction\" (again...what IS that???) So...it looks like KC will FINALLY make her big debut monday afternoon/evening sometime!! The Dr. did say however there was a really good chance mommy will go into labor on her own before sunday night...so we will see what happens!!! Purrs and Happy Valentine\'s Day!!! ;c;
    edited 14 February, 2008
    We're waiting!!! We're waiting!!!! PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS, Lilly%:D%
    edited 15 February, 2008
    Well, I guessed today, so I'm hoping for that! Come On KC! We all want to SEE you!!! Wiggy
    edited 15 February, 2008
    KC! KC! KC!KC! KC! KC!;c;;c;;c; Come on Kitties, join in the chant!
  • Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 15 February, 2008
    KC!KC!KC!KC!;c;;c;;c;