Petey\'s Going to be a Big Sister!

Comments

• Dee GilsonDee Gilson San FranciscoMember Posts: 5,299
    edited 21 February, 2008
    Thanks, Wiggy! Do you think all this catnip will help calm our anxious nerves waiting for news from Petey???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Judy EastridgeJudy Eastridge ChicagoMember Posts: 1,845
    edited 21 February, 2008
    Pace, pace, pace, pace, pace....turn around Pace, pace, pace, pace, pace....turn around Pace, pace, pace, pace, pace....turn around ~sigh~ Pace, pace, pace, pace, pace...turn around....
  • Sarah AppleSarah Apple San FranciscoMember Posts: 264
    edited 21 February, 2008
    I made some tuna balls wrapped in bacon, if anyone wants one while we're waiting. They go really well with that 'nip champagne and cigars! I hope we hear from Petey soon! I want to know if KC came out with 4 legs and a tail! :?:?:?:?
    edited 21 February, 2008
    That's it -- we can start a new contest to guess what color KC's nose, eyes, and paws will be! :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
    edited 22 February, 2008
    I think she's going to look a lot like Petey and Lilly. Mostly white but with a calico tail and some beautiful black spots on her head. I think her paws will be all white and she'll have a nice pink nose. By the way, that reminds me. I was wondering why me and Baby Amy look nothing alike and Dad said that ONE of us was adopted! Do you think I should break the bad news to Baby Amy???:?:?
    edited 22 February, 2008
    Oh my goodness, P! Do you think Dashy was adopted too? Maybe that's why he and I look nothing alike!!!!! Oooooooooooooooooh, I am getting so concerned about Petey and KC and her mommy and daddy. Why don't they write?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((
    edited 22 February, 2008
    I have some free-range chicken beignets that I've been hiding from Coffee (whispers ~she's on a d-i-e-t~). Food always helps when you're waiting for something important. (Grabs a bacon-wrapped tuna ball from Pedro's tray.) I asked Mom if Coffee was adopted (we do not look anything alike and I am beautiful like my Mom). Mom said "No, Coffee just walked in one day and took over. It was the other way around...Coffee adopted me." I do agree with Mom that Coffee is one big bossy cat. So, Pedro...maybe Mom and Dad should break the news to Baby Amy...just in case she adopted everyone else instead of you adopting her. Unless .....did you, your Mom and Dad, all go to the baby shelter, look at all the babies in the cribs, and pick Baby Amy? **Brilliant Idea*** Maybe Petey Rose and her Mom and Dad are still trying to pick out the right baby KC???
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 22 February, 2008
    Oh man! Another day and no news. *pops a bacon wrapped tuna roll in mouth* Hmmm,*munch munch munch* I KNOW Fafnir's adopted. So is Wiggy. Mommy got cats of the same colour as me so we would all look related. I adopted mommy! I think I'll have a beignet too. Food is alway good while waiting. I can't wait until we have some champagne. Com'on Petey! We want some news! You might be right, Pandi. Maybe they are picking out the KC that looks the most like Petey. *giggles*
    edited 22 February, 2008
    *holds out a tray of catnip filled canapes and pops a beignet in her mouth* Good grief! We're all going to end up like Coffee if we have to wait much longer for THE news! I mean, Dashy should be on a d-i-e-t with Coffee, but *slaps Dashy's paw as he reaches for a canape* ... I sure hope they pick a baby KC with a cute pink nose like mine and Petey's! COME ON, PETEY!!! TAKE US OUT OF SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 22 February, 2008
    Thank you Pandi (blushing), Tweaky, and Lilly for clarifying everything for me! My mom and dad were gone for 2 whole days before Baby Amy showed up. I'm sure they went to the Baby Farm to pick her out! I sure don't want to break the news to Baby Amy. She seems so happy thinking that she's actually related to these silly people. And lately I have been noticing that my nose looks an awful lot like my dad's.....I was starting to think I was going to have to go on Maury and have him find my REAL parents! Phew. Thanks guys for saving me lots of worry. Mmmmmmmmm, all this food is SOOOOOOO good! I hope KC doesn't come for weeks so we can keep eating!
    edited 23 February, 2008
    Ho hummmmmmmmmmmmm. *munches on a canape* I sure wish we would hear something soon. I hope all is OK. Pedro, I'm so relieved you don't have to go on Maury. How embarrassing would that have been! I think it's cool that you have your father's nose.
    edited 23 February, 2008
    AAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!! If we don't hear something SOON I am going to have to send Mommy out for more canapes! There are hardly ANY left! *takes a handful for himself* And I have whiskers like my dad's!
  • Jenn GallagherJenn Gallagher FullertonMember Posts: 340
    edited 23 February, 2008
    Hey Kitties!!!!!!!! Guess what?? KC IS FINALLY HERE!!! YAY!!!=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> She was born tuesday, feb. 19th at 12:34pm catster time!! She weighed a whopping 8 pounds and 12 ounces! And she is 20 1/2 inches long. We are all doing great at home, but the reason you haven\'t heard from me is because mommy and KC and daddy were in the hospital for 5 whole days!!! They didn\'t get home until thursday night! Lillian, I will send you a message as soon as I can, daddy is going to make mommy lay down for a bit right now. I do have to admit, the little girl is really cute!!! I have been GREAT with her, I am not even jealous that I don\'t get that much attention! I purr so hard and stare at mommy in admiration with KC. Oh, and mommy wanted me to let you know that she went through 42 HOURS OF LABOR!!!!!!!!!!! So, is Titch the big winner????? Purrs and thanks all for the wishes and party!!! Petey and KC%:D%
    edited 23 February, 2008
    Forty two hours of labor? Man, that's a long time to work!!!!! Your mommy is really brave and strong, Petey! Congrats on your baby sister!!!!! We are so proud of all of you!!! Tweak, Wiggy, Fafnir :-h:-h:-h:-h=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>;c;;c;;c;;c;%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 24 February, 2008
    HOORAY!!!!! HOOORAY!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D% |$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$| =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D% WELCOME KC!!!!! CONCATULATIONS PETEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D% CONGRATULATIONS, MOMMY JENN AND DADDY MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!! HOOORAY!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!
    edited 24 February, 2008
    *Lights a catnip cigar and takes a big puff* Welcome Little KC!!!!! Congratulations, Petey! Wow! We were getting so nervous waiting for THE news!! Darn! No more catnip canapes!=D>=D>=D>=D>:)):)):)):)):))
    edited 24 February, 2008
    AND THE WINNERS ARE: TITCH who guessed February 18th (KC was born on February 19th) PETEY!!! who guessed KC would be born at 11:30am, and she was born at 12:34 pm ONYX who guessed KC would weigh 8 pounds 14 ounces, and she weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces WIGGY who guessed she would be 20.125 inches long, and she was 20.5 inches long Great job, CATSTERS!
  • Louise RogersonLouise Rogerson West Yorkshire.Member Posts: 1,226
    edited 24 February, 2008
    Concats Petey, and hello KC! Looking forward to seeing pics! Thanks for the pressie Lillian!
    edited 24 February, 2008
    Hip Hip Hooooooray!!! Concats on becoming a big sis, Petey!! 5 days at the Baby Farm? WOW. Your mom and dad sure must have had a hard time finding KC. I'm really glad you are all doing so well. Keep on boating, girl!!!!! Hang in there and send many many healing purrrrrrrrs to your mom. Purrrrrrrs, Pedro ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Avia RauscherAvia Rauscher New YorkMember Posts: 802 ✭✭
    edited 24 February, 2008
    WOW! 5 days and they got a baby almost 9 pounds? meowmie says Petey's new baby is pretty big! Poor Petey's mom! Thanks for the rosette! Onyx
    edited 25 February, 2008
    Congratulations, Onyx!! Good guessing -- you weren't that far off at all! Purrs! =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
    edited 25 February, 2008
    This was the most fun game! Thanks for the rosette, Lilly! Concats, Petey!!!!! Be sure to help your mommy get lots of naps in!!! Wiggy
    edited 25 February, 2008
    Congratulations, Wiggy -- what precision timing you have!
    edited 25 February, 2008
    Congratulations to the winners! And, congratulations to the biggest winner, KC! She is the biggest winner since she gets to have Petey Rose as a big sisfur! OK, now I need to see the proof of the labor! When do we get to see pictures on Petey Rose's page?? We want KC Pics, We want KC Pics ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; We want KC Pics, We want KC Pics |$||$||$||$||$||$|
    edited 25 February, 2008
    We want KC Pics!! We want KC Pics!! We want KC Pics!! We want KC Pics!! We want KC Pics!! We want KC Pics!! We want KC Pics!! We want KC Pics!! We want KC Pics! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; |$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$|
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 26 February, 2008
    We want KC Pics :)) ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; |$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$| %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 26 February, 2008
    And I think we all need to join in a rousing chorus of "Happy Birthday to KC" because she is ONE WEEK old TODAY!!!! Okay, on the count of three: Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday, Dear Little KC!! Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P Now, where are the pictures?!?!?!?!?!?! We want KC Pictures! We want KC Pictures!! We want KC Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;|$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$|
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 26 February, 2008
    *Sings Along* %:D%
    edited 26 February, 2008
    ...Happy Birthday to KC...*singing a little off key and behind the others* WE WANT KC PICS! WE WANT KC PICS! WE WANT KC PICS! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; |$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$| :^:
    edited 26 February, 2008
    Happy Birthday to KC, Happy Birthday to KC *sings beautifully* %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D% WE WANT KC PICS! WE WANT KC PICS! WE WANT KC PICS! %:D%;c;%:D%;c;;c;:-h:-h%:D%%:D%;c;%:D%:-h:-h%:D%;c;%:D%;c;%:D%;c;