Petey\'s Going to be a Big Sister!

1235»

Comments

• Sarah AppleSarah Apple San FranciscoMember Posts: 264
    edited 26 February, 2008
    KC pics! KC pics! And HAPPY BDay to YOU, KC!!!!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Jenn GallagherJenn Gallagher FullertonMember Posts: 340
    edited 27 February, 2008
    Mommy promises to post KC pics soon!!! Thanks for purring, every kitty!!!! ;P
  • Dee GilsonDee Gilson San FranciscoMember Posts: 5,299
    edited 27 February, 2008
    We're waiting .... good thing we felines are so patient by nature! :h::))!:h::))!:h::))!:h::))!:h::))!:h::))!%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2008
    MOL, Lilly! Yes, felines are well known for their patience! ;););););););)
    edited 28 February, 2008
    We're w .... a ... i ... t ... i ... n ... g .............. :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 28 February, 2008
    HA! The "P" in my name stands for "patient". Patient Pedro, they call me. Especially when I'm waiting to be fed. HA! Now, where are those pics of KC?????:-h:-h:-h
    edited 28 February, 2008
    We want KC Pictures! We want KC Pictures! We want KC Pictures! We want KC Pictures! We want KC Pictures! We want KC Pictures! We want KC Pictures! Well?!?!?!?!? %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 28 February, 2008
    On behalf of The Empire, concatulations Petey, lil' KC and the new purroud purrents!!!! And GOOD LUCK Petey!! Humans mum decided to bring one of those home, and there is a reason I dont visit often. Though the thing luvs me! :)) Purrs & Pounces, ~Chey representing Her Empire~
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 28 February, 2008
    Happy Birthday KC! Big Purrs, - Big Al -
    edited 28 February, 2008
    Oh, Al!!! How sweet that you posted here too! I am touched! |^|
  • Judy EastridgeJudy Eastridge ChicagoMember Posts: 1,845
    edited 1 March, 2008
    Do you think KC is walking around yet? When I had babies (three times according to the breeder where I used to live) my babies were walking around by this time. Their eyes were blue!!! Do you think KC has blue eyes? So many questions...if we only had visitation privilges maybe would could all inspect her and make sure Petey Rose has all she needs to be a big sister.
    edited 1 March, 2008
    Gee, Pandi, I do know from personal experience that these human babies take FOREVER to get litter box trained! They are VERY slow when it comes to that -- not like us felines! I had a message from Petey, and she says she is getting lots of rest while her parents are busy fussing over that baby. I told her that is a good thing because she will need to be well rested when the rug rat starts moving around!!!!!:h::))!:h::))!
    edited 4 March, 2008
    Oh my goodness! Petey's mommy emailed my mommy and me some pictures of Baby KC! Is she adorable!!! She has lots of black hair! I mean, I always have a hard time imagining these human kittens, er babies, who are born furless! This one isn't that way at all! She is TOO CUTE!!!!! Take my word for it!!!!!!;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 4 March, 2008
    I am St. Patrick's Day green with envy! So, the human babies are not born with fur all over their bodies? OMC! How do they keep warm and clean?
    edited 4 March, 2008
    Pandi -- From my observations the human babies keep warm because their mothers dress them up in all kinds of fancy clothes! YUCK!!! And as for keeping clean, well, frankly, without getting too specific, I don't think human babies do a very good job of that AT ALL!!! I am sure Pedro will confirm that for you! :)):)):))
    edited 5 March, 2008
    I saw pictures of KC too and even from my inexperienced-tom-perspective, she is ADORABLE!!!!! She has almost as much fur..errrr hair...as ME! And yes, Lil, you are right about baby humans being a total mess. I'm trying to show Baby Amy how to wash herself with her tongue but she hasn't caught on yet. BTW, Pandi (blushing), you had THREE litters?????? Those must have been the cutest kittens EVER. Little furballs who probably were mistaken for dust bunnies! Anyway, I just wanted to confirm that KC is 100% adorable and I'm sure it's because Petey is doing an excellent job of grooming and mothering her. :^::^:
    edited 5 March, 2008
    Hi, Pedro...Oh, and Lillian and the rest of the Forum! Yes, Pedro (giving him a nice long head rub), I had babies 3 times and some of my babies were in cat shows and became champions! When do you show Baby Amy? Does she get points for confirmation and color and personality? Do you think she has potential to win ribbons and become champion? Would would her group be? We'll have ask Petey Rose the same questions about KC!! I cannot wait to see the pictures! I'm still green that you and Lillian have seen her. Pandi (with a heart over the i just for Pedro)
1235»