♣ The Kitty Hut ♣

Lindsey ---Lindsey --- Member Posts: 9,334
edited 6 August, 2010 in Catster Crushes
Welcome to The Kitty Hut! Here is a place to hang out and have lots of fun and good times. Bring your date here or just come and chat. This place is completely free of charge with couches, TVs, comfy chairs, and lots of tables to eat at! ♦The Menu♦ Food Choices •Tuna Fish Salad •Tuna •Salmon •Catnip [of course ;)] •Chicken •Chicken Sandwich •Hamburger •Whiskas •Sushi •Chicken Soup •Bacon n' Eggs •Fruit Salad •French Fries •Roasted Sea Bass with dipping sauce ( Cream & Barbecue sauce) and Deep fried Basil •Chicken Curry with Tomato & Peppers •Sardines & Risotto with shaved Parmesan Cheese •Fish & Chips •Smoked Chicken & Rocket Salad •Salmon with Parma Ham Want more up here? Tell me what you would like to see here on the menu! To Drink •Iced Tea •Kitsi [like Pupsi or Pepsi] •Coke • Pawta [like Fanta] •Red Kitty [like Red Bull] •Sprite •Milk •Orange Juice •Hot Chocolate •Whiz Pop •Fresh Lemonade •Paw Purreeze (Fruit Freeze) Want more up here? Tell me what you would like to see here on the menu! For Dessert •Milkshakes- Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Oreo •Cake- Chocolate or Vanilla flavored •Custard •Jello •Apple Tart with Vanilla Ice-cream •Up-side down cake •Gato •Selection of fine Cheese and delux Biscuits Want more up here? Tell me what you would like to see here on the menu! Stuff to Do •Relax on our couch or one of our comfy chairs while your paws are relaxing as well, in our buckets of hot water paw treatment! •Watch TV, the remote is always there so you can change the channels •Watch a movie, we have tons of DVDs right next to the DVD player •Turn on the radio and show off your moves ;) •You can now play the Wii, Playstation, and X-box 360, there are tons of games to choose from! Thank you so much for stopping by, I really hope you all enjoy this place as much as I hope you will! If you have any suggestions, feel free to message me or post them here! Co-Owner Spikey -Maggie P.S.- Thank you soo much Spikey for helping me with making this place, it would've been extremely boring if not for your suggestions!

Comments

• Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 20 February, 2008
    This Place sounds good and Your welcome ;) It also has Comfy Chairs!!! Yay *Sits down at one* :) May I just have a Kitsi? MOL
  • Lindsey ---Lindsey --- Member Posts: 9,334
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Yes, they are veryyy comfy, right? :)) *goes behind counter, gets him a Kitsi, and brings it to him* Here you go, Spikey! |$|
    edited 20 February, 2008
    OK great, Thanks!!! And I think I should work here.. since some of the food and drinks were my idea :)) And you'd need help fur when customers come and your not here ;) (It also helps how we have different time zones) When your a sleep I could be here :? Mmmm.... Is that a HamBurger I smell cooking?
  • *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 20 February, 2008
    :-h
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Yes! I was thinking co-owner? ;) You know, you did come up with the idea of a restaurant, I just posted it, MOL. So yeah, what do you say? And yes, it is a hamburger. Want one? I'm making a couple of them =; Jax :-h Can I get ya anything?
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Hi Jax! :-h Sure Maggie, that'd be great! Co-Owner has a certain ring to it.. :) Yup of course I want 1, anything with HAM, I want soooo bad :))!
    edited 20 February, 2008
    BOL Yeah :)) *goes to the kitchen, takes burgers off the grill, puts them on a bun, puts on plate, and brings to Spikey* Enjoy, co-owner! Oh darn, I gotta go now :( Spikey, any customer comes, you know what to do, right? =;
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Yep of course I know what to do... Its not rocket science :)) Though If I burn my tail on the grill, or Get stuck in the oven.... ya know I must have been pushed (Jk ;) ) I got things covered!!! *Takes a Bite into Hamburger* BTW: if ya gonna be a cat..ya better not Bark :))! (The BOL) will hav to stop :)) MOL!! xDDD
    edited 20 February, 2008
    MOL, be careful- I don't have insurance :))! Byee :-h
    edited 20 February, 2008
    MOL!!! Wel.....While your gone, I'll see if I can get some! :))! *Turns on some Music* *Makes sure Counters are clean - washes with dish towel*
  • P DidlyP Didly Member Posts: 44
    edited 20 February, 2008
    *Comes in* Nice place... hm.... could I have a Hamburger, Please? :) *Sits at a table, waiting*
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Sure, coming right up! *Grills new burgers, flips then puts on a bun with ham* *Takes to her Table* Here ya go.. :) Bon Appetit =;
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Thanks! :) *Starts eating, while reading a Magazine* *Looks up at Spikey* How are ya today, Spikey?
    edited 20 February, 2008
    I am good thanks!!! :) How about you? *Goes behind counter* Would you like a drink, I recommend a nice cool Kitsi ;)
    edited 20 February, 2008
    I am good too, Thank You! Yes, I'd like a Kitsi, Please.
    edited 20 February, 2008
    *Passes a cool glass of Kitsi, towards her* Here ya go... Nice and cool, with 2 Ice in it =; I always serve, to please customers :)) Its been a boring day here.... Nothing new, just Plain boring... MOL
    edited 20 February, 2008
    :-hHey, I'm back fur just a few minutes!
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Thank You. MOL. Its not been boring here... My typist has been very busy, going back and forward... she says I get in the way...and I almost got stepped on and whacked and squished :)) Hi Maggie :-h
    edited 20 February, 2008
    MOL, Sisi! Hiya again, Maggie :D Things have been good here... ;)
    edited 20 February, 2008
    :-hSisi! Thats good, Spikey! |$| *goes to kitchen, cooks self salmon and then goes back and sits on the couch* :D *turns on TV*
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Yep! :) *Goes and gets a glass of Water* This place has only been running fur less than an hour.. and Im already tired and sweaty! MOL *Turns up Air Conditioner* *The song comes on "Wow" by Kylie Minogue" %:D%
    edited 20 February, 2008
    MOL Yeah, its hard work. And plus, the grill makes it hotter. I've never heard this song before! *gets up and dances to the song* |$|%:D%|$|%:D% :))!
    edited 20 February, 2008
    :) *Finishes Burger and drink* *Goes to comfy Couch and watches a lil Tv*
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Sisi, you can change it to any channel you'd like! *hands her a remote* %:D%
    edited 20 February, 2008
    MOL, I think its on my brother Tyso's page! if ya ever wanna listen to it... *Dances to tha music* %:D% ;c; :^: Its goooood MOL
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Thank You, Maggie. *Switches off tv with remote and gets up and Dances too* %:D%
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Yep, its there! It IS a good song! *dances some more* |$| ;c; :q
    edited 20 February, 2008
    *Dances with Maggie & Sisi* %:D%
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Nice dancing, Spikey! Grr, gotta go again. Its been great hanging out with you guys! Bye! :-h
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Double post :))!