Extended Family

Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
I think a feature for plus members should be some way to recognize extended family. I have cousins and they are just listed as my friends and that doesn't seem right.

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Pokey - Hi sexy! & ATTN: HQ I think that's a great idea. Even though we don't have any family on catster. I had another idea too. What if we got a single heart to give away to our special true love on catster. The other cat would have to "accept" (like a friend request) your heart and give theirs in return (cause it wouldnt be right if they gave their heart to someone else). The heart also could only be given after appropriate "courting" (kitty mail, treats, etc) had been done. Does that make sense? Whatdoes everyone think? (Thought about suggesting a heart a month but who gives out their heart to someone new monthly!)
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Callie, I love, love, love that idea!!!!!!! You should post this idea on "Who is your catster crush" then all the kitty's in love could come here and post their desire for the heart. What an awesome idea!!! I would give my heart to Diego. I wuv him!!!! PRETTY PLEASE CATSTER!!!!!!!!!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Me Too! I wuv that idea!!! I would give me heart to Tommy the Cat if he would accept it. *Sigh*
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm so glad you guys liked my idea! OK, I've just posted it on catster crush. Guess we'll see what all those love cats think!