No look alike??!

Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
edited 8 April, 2008 in Plus Fun
Well, it's funny, cuz usually mom see's cats on catster all the time that look exactly like her kitties, but never any that look like me! She always see's tiger striped, or black fluffy, or black n white, But never gray white n cream.. So, anyways, the point of this game is to find a match that looks like you! %:D% Post, and wait fur a kittie that looks like you to post too! Hope this game isn't too wierd :)) ~Twy

Comments

• Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 6 March, 2008
    Meh's Tiger striped queen! Bow to mee :h: Or, actually, just be ma twin :c9 :))!
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 6 March, 2008
    Hi Twylight! I think we almost look alike!:-h
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 6 March, 2008
    :))! OK, well I cant be to hard to get a match... :D Im just the average Torti Tabby Cat!!! %:D% where's my Twin... :-k
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 6 March, 2008
    Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-h
    edited 6 March, 2008
    well It'll be hard to find me a purrfect twin! Any kitties out there who is a White Torti Tabby, who has a lil brown splodge on the side of his/her nose???
    edited 6 March, 2008
    Giiiiiiiiiimli!!!!! %:D% :-h
  • Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 6 March, 2008
    Whoa Isis... That's Scary! we do look alike! %:D% ffr comin ur waay%:D%
  • Amy BaileyAmy Bailey SpringfieldMember Posts: 358
    edited 7 March, 2008
    Yeah, Spikey. You and I aren't real hard to match. We have the same body structure and all. We really could be twins! So, I guess this is as close as we could get! Hey, Twin! *waves paw!!*
  • Amy BaileyAmy Bailey SpringfieldMember Posts: 358
    edited 7 March, 2008
    Is anyone a long-legged cheetah-like silver tabby like me with beautiful green eyes and big, strong handsome paws????
    edited 7 March, 2008
    MOL, Heyyy Nigel *Waves* :-h We really do look a like... and we prob do have way more twins!!! :D
  • melissa hilbrantmelissa hilbrant Lake ElsinoreMember Posts: 1,151
    edited 8 March, 2008
    i cant be hard to match there is a whole group devoted to brown tabby's calle hey you look like me!
    edited 9 March, 2008
    ya..I think im in that group too! I look alot like them :)) And they look like me :D :h: xP
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 7 April, 2008
    probably not to hard to match a couple of orange tabby girls either...though i wonder if there are any pairs out there like us? well, i actually know of a couple from the KIK group...popcorn, feather, got your ears up?
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 7 April, 2008
    and then there\'s me...i know there\'s one other out there who looks a lot like me...but i won\'t call names. it\'s impolite. my question: anybody out there look like me and also whine and complain a lot? and have anxiety attacks? maine coons are supposed to be so laid-back...i\'m defective. :?
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 7 April, 2008
    I have a few... Most identical to me... Ruben and a close second and third... Coffee Pansy
  • Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsMember Posts: 26,400
    edited 8 April, 2008
    Any look alikes for me?