Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Happy 7th Birthday SMUDGE - All Day Party Here Today April 12

SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
My sweetie and beautiful fiancee, *Smudge*, turns 7 on April 15. We\'re having an all day pawty here today to celebrate that pawsome event! There\'s lots of food and fun to be had. Please drop by and help yourselves! ~a~ Drop by Smudge\'s page too, and leave her some treats, a shoutout or Voki message. I know she\'d love to hear from you. Happy Happy 7th Birthday, Smudge!!! Wuv you!!! |:| ;c;:P;P|bb|;P:P;c;

Comments

• SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 12 April, 2008
    ;P:P;P:P|bb|;P:P;P:P Happy Birthday Smudge!! |:| Can\'t wait to pawty!!! *places balloons around the room* Oh, aren\'t they pretty! Balloons
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Can\'t have a pawty without a cake. %:D% Pansy and I spent all night baking and decorating this one. Dig in everykitty! Birthday Cake
    edited 12 April, 2008
    ;P;P;P;P;P;P And we\'ve got Smudge\'s favourite food, too! Yummy yum yum! ~a~ Turkey
    edited 12 April, 2008
    And don\'t forget these. Smudge loves them! =; ;P Mashed Potatoes
    edited 12 April, 2008
    :P:P:P|bb|:P:P:P Don\'t forget the treats, Sullivan. We\'ve got lots of treats for everykitty! ~a~%:D%~a~ Treats
    edited 12 April, 2008
    We have chocolate milk for the kittens and these wonderful cocktails for the adult kitties! Oh my oh my oh my!!! ~a~;P%:D%;P~a~;P Cocktails
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Pawty!:P Pawty! :P Pawty! :P Sullivan, when do you expect Smudge to arrive? %:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 12 April, 2008
    ;P;P|bb|;P;P Smudge said she should be here around 2 PM Catster time. |$| :c9
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Pawsome! Let\'s pawty! Happy Birthday Smudge!!!! ;c;;c;;c;~a~;c;;c;;c; ;P;P;P|bb|;P;P;P
    edited 12 April, 2008
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Woo Hoo!! Happy Birthday my sweet Smudgelet!!! |:|:c9|:| Pawty! Pawty! :P;P:P;P|bb|:P;P:P;P
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Hi Smudge!!!! |:| Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;c;|bb|;c;|bb|;c; I brought a big platter of shrimp-ka-bobs and a big pitcher of catmos!! :)) Wow! Everything looks wonderful!! Sully, you and Pansy outdid yourselves!
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Happy birthday Smudge!!!!!!!!!!! ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P This is gonna be a great pawty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Hello Miss Smudge!!! And many happy birthday wishes!! :P:P:P:P:P:P::o I brought the catnip bubble blowing machine. I'll set it up over here in the corner. =;
    edited 12 April, 2008
    :-h Ele\' Oooo. Look what we\'ve got. It\'s not too early either to have a sip or two! %:D% Cocktails
    edited 12 April, 2008
    :-h Hey Gimme, Ambro and Ele!!
    edited 12 April, 2008
    OOooo!!! I think I want to try that pink one in the middle. Looks like juice, right? :))!
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Oh boy....Pansy and Ele' should be in rare form by this afternoon! ;)
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Hey Sullivan!! :-h
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Yep. They\'re all juice! :-$ Lets get juiced!!!!! ~a~
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Pansy!!! Behave!!!
    edited 12 April, 2008
    I got a new pawty dress!!!!! It matches my juice!! :))!:))! ~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~
    edited 12 April, 2008
    We have to go for a bit, cuz mombo has to go get her hair painted. :))!:))! We'll be back later!!!! :-h ;P|bb|;P|bb|;P|bb|
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 12 April, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMUDGE! ;P|bb|;P|bb|;P|bb| Wow, Pansy and Sullivan. You guys did a great job.
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Happy Happy Birthday, Smudge! We love you! Hope your day is pawsome! ;P|bb|

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

edited 12 April, 2008
    Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Smudge! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;

The Cats in the Clover

edited 12 April, 2008
    Here are 7 friends to help you celebrate today, Smudge! |/h/||^|;c;%:D%:-h=D>;P

The Cats in the Clover

edited 12 April, 2008
    Hope your 7th birthday is the bestest one yet! ;P|bb|:P;P|bb|:P:b:

The Cats in the Clover

edited 12 April, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Smudge! Hope the day is filled with love and treats! :b: :b:

The Cats in the Clover

edited 12 April, 2008
    Happy 7th Birthday! May all your dreams come true! :b: ;P :P |bb|

The Cats in the Clover

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 12 April, 2008
    Happy Birthday Smudge. Hope you have a really fun day. |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|

Bruce The Boss