My Princess ♥

Lindsey ---Lindsey --- Member Posts: 9,334
edited 21 April, 2008 in Catster Crushes
This thread is for my Princess Lily :c9 Lily, I love you sooo much. I know I don\'t always talk with you that much, I\'m so sorry about that. You really are the best girl kitty a guy could ask for. I knew I loved you from the moment I met you. I love our amazing and fun dates, and wouldn\'t trade them for anything in the world. I\'m really not good at this mushy stuff, so I\'ll get on with it... *gets down on one knee* Lily, we\'ve been together for a few months now, and I\'m positive I want to spend the rest of my Catster life with you. So...Will you marry me? ♥ ~Herky

Comments

• *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 21 April, 2008
    :-O Herky:c9 I don't know what to say... I mean you are the guy every girl dreams of:c9 I love you to the end of my whiskers and back. You complete me:)) So, I must say .... Of course:c9
  • Lindsey ---Lindsey --- Member Posts: 9,334
    edited 21 April, 2008
    :-O Yay! *kisses her* OMC you've made me the happiest kitty in the universe! I love you so much :c9 Edited- Omc..Maggie, your not in love with Lily :))!
  • *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 21 April, 2008
    :))! *kisses back* I love you more and more and more:c9:c9
  • Tori MartinTori Martin La Push is Forky.Member Posts: 11,832
    edited 21 April, 2008
    Congrats =D|:||:||:|
  • Maggie PonyMaggie Pony Member Posts: 60
    edited 21 April, 2008
    Congrats! |bb|