♥

Melisaa & LIndsey HillMelisaa & LIndsey Hill Member Posts: 5,046
edited 25 April, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Zara I really like you, you make me smile! It totally confused me when you said that no guy had shown interest in you when we first talked. I wanted to be the first to show interest because I really liked you then... I really like you now. what I\'m trying to say is I would like you as a girlcat/girlfreind(samething)... but I know better than to ask.;) Because I want you to be more than positive you are ready for somthing! I just thought I would make a thread to tell you what I think.... maybe you will think it\'s sweet, I don\'t know but if it makes you smile thats all that will counts!:c9 Hugs, Zues.

Comments

• Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsMember Posts: 26,400
    edited 25 April, 2008
    Awww:c9 That's so sweet Zues|:| You know I like you, alot. I am not sure if I am ready for a relationship right now but when I am you will be the first one I tell;)
  • Melisaa & LIndsey HillMelisaa & LIndsey Hill Member Posts: 5,046
    edited 25 April, 2008
    :DThats great to know Mol, I just want you to be happy! To see you smile is all that will matter!;)
  • Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsMember Posts: 26,400
    edited 25 April, 2008
    Well Zues, I really like you and I am looking forward to going on lots more dates with you:c9