Sea ship resturaunt

Comments

• Sandi MahanaSandi Mahana Member Posts: 4,011
    edited 22 May, 2008
    :-h Pixie! I know that Queenie likes to come here with Patch. She said that the Salad was awsome.
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 22 May, 2008
    *eyes glows as he sees the shrimp* Thanks! The sea, great boat ( lol ), great food, and best off all - great host :D Off course i heard about it! ;)
  • edited 23 May, 2008
    Thats is so pawsome!Im all sorund catster! ~a~ but if you want i have king shrimp i havce to add that but it 2 times bigger then that!
  • Olja AOlja A EuropeMember Posts: 330
    edited 23 May, 2008
    *walks in and sits next to the Sergei* Hey, bro, what's up? Hah, an extra large shrimp!? lol ~a~
    edited 23 May, 2008
    *looks Mrvica with his special angry look* He he... No, i don't want that extra large shrimp, but thanx Pixie! I'm okay.. If you've read my newest diary, you'd now...hehe;);)
  • edited 23 May, 2008
    ok but its here if you want it and Hey! Oh yeah did you know *looks around* my brother Cartman has a crush on you Mrvica shhhhh.... i didnt say anything so dont tell him i said anything.... :-#:-$
    edited 24 May, 2008
    :r:r awie.... top secret...somebody...thinks...that..Mrvica...has a crush on some... black kitty called...hmm:-k something like Cart or Mancart.. or...Cartyman....i don\'t know..:D:-$ :r:r
  • edited 24 May, 2008
    :)) IS his name Cartman???? :)) I wont tell him its top secert :-#
    edited 24 May, 2008
    Well IF you won\'t tell him.....you\'ll find the answer in thread : say your crush/love here :D:D:D ;);)
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 24 May, 2008
    *walks in and waits for Zesta*
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 24 May, 2008
    Zesta isn't coming, hehehee:))
    edited 24 May, 2008
    ....*walks in* aaw, me again - i\'m starting to really like this place :D hmm, must have been cause of Pixie --no it\'s because of your brother Cartman :)):)) aaa, i\'m not okay O_o Are there any drinks here or just excellent food and water? :D
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 25 May, 2008
    Are reservations required??
  • Sandi MahanaSandi Mahana Member Posts: 4,011
    edited 25 May, 2008
    Don't worry Buttons I don't think that reservations are required. you just come in
  • edited 25 May, 2008
    Aww Sergei :) Your a great pal :D But no Buttons no reservations just omce in and have fun and mingle ~a~
    edited 25 May, 2008
    I like that word \"mingle\" :)):)) Oh, man - sth has happened to me -i\'m all day long just..silly!! ~a~~a~ Must have been \'cause of that shrimp :)):D;););)
  • edited 25 May, 2008
    :)) |/h/| :D %:D% ~a~~a~
    edited 25 May, 2008
    ...Well, how are you Pixie?? Must be hard keeping this ship great all alone... =; I couldn\'t do it..I\'d hire a bunch of dogs -- working for me :)):))
    edited 26 May, 2008
    *walks in* Hi Sergei!:c9
    edited 26 May, 2008
    *opens the doors for Cherry* ;)
    edited 26 May, 2008
    *comes in and gives him a kiss* Thank you, you're SUCH a gentleman;):c9
    edited 26 May, 2008
    *gets a bit nervous from the kiss..* Umm...will you choose the table, dear?
    edited 26 May, 2008
    Hehe, sure. How about that one by the window? There's a beautiful view to the ocean from there :D
    edited 26 May, 2008
    Sure! It's great! *pulls the chair for Cherry* ( yesss, i must do this...it's in my nature:))) Oh, the best part - choosing what to eat haha!! How 'bout a shrimp? They got an extra large one too!!!%:D%
    edited 26 May, 2008
    Noooo noo noo... No more shrimp for you!:)) How about some Chicken Fingers and fries? That seems safe:))
    edited 26 May, 2008
    oooh....ok....:( * thinks of that big shrimp* Chicken i guess...:D
    edited 26 May, 2008
    So sorry sweetums, I gotta go. Byeee! *gives him little nosey kisses* Love you:c9♥
    edited 26 May, 2008
    aaaaaaaa, now i can have that shrimp again!!!!%:D%%:D%%:D% I mean......aaw, you\'re going!! :( Okay... *gives her one big nose kiss*;);) Love you too, my Cherry Blossom Cat;) :c9:c9
  • edited 27 May, 2008
    *walks in sneeks behind both of them* You too are so cute! :))
    edited 27 May, 2008
    :-O hooooh, Pixie, my heart almost stopped!!! :D:D Sneaking behind like that :D:D Thank you -- but Cherry makes our relationship sweet \'cause she\'s so sweet, as the sweetest hmm:-k CANDY of all!! hehe yup...... she\'s my sweet ( heart) :D ;)