Sea ship resturaunt

Comments

• Cathy WuCathy Wu not avail.Member Posts: 8,057
    edited 24 June, 2008
    hi Pixie and furmily! could i have a berry banana smoothie...i think it was a berry banana smoothie...:-k:-k:-k
  • edited 25 June, 2008
    Sure *goes and make Angie a berry banana smoothie comes back out* here you go *hands smoothie to Angie*
  • Cathy WuCathy Wu not avail.Member Posts: 8,057
    edited 25 June, 2008
    thank you pixie! this is good!
  • edited 25 June, 2008
    no problem
  • edited 26 June, 2008
    *sits in a booth and sings since no one is here* I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top She's got a body like an hourglass that's tickin like a clock It's a matter of time before we all run out... When i thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth I waited eight long months She finally set him free I told him i can't lie, he was the only one for me Two weeks and we had caught on fire She's got it out for me, but i wear the biggest smile Whoa... i never meant to brag But i got him where i want him now Whoa... it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now But god does it feel so good Cause i got him where i want him now And if you could then you know you would Cause god it just feels so... It just feels so good Second chances they don't never matter, people never change Once a **** you're nothing more i'm sorry that'll never change And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged I'm sorry honey, but i'm passing up, now look this way Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you Looking as innocent as possible to get to who They want and what they like it's easy if you do it right Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse! Whoa... i never meant to brag But i got him where i want him now Whoa... it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now But god does it feel so good Cause i got him where i want him right now And if you could then you know you would Cause god it just feels so... It just feels so good I watched his wildest dreams come true Not one of them involving you Just watch my wildest dreams come true Not one of them involving ... Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now ... Whoa... i never meant to brag But i got him where i want him now Whoa... it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now But god does it feel so good Cause i got him where i want him now And if you could then you know you would Cause god it just feels so... It just feels so good
  • Terri FielderTerri Fielder Member Posts: 91,615
    edited 26 June, 2008
    Hi Candy you ok?
  • edited 26 June, 2008
    Yeah im fine just stressed
    edited 26 June, 2008
    I am sorry, its been stressful here to |:|
  • edited 26 June, 2008
    Just with treing to find someone and everything and i really like you and Hobbit but i get kind of jelous seeing you and starlight you guys are like made for each other
    edited 26 June, 2008
    Candy I saw you had a crush on Hobbit and don't want to get in the way, I like you to
  • edited 26 June, 2008
    i know but i gusse just friends?
    edited 26 June, 2008
    If thats what you want
  • edited 26 June, 2008
    I dont know :?
    edited 26 June, 2008
    *hugs her* well why don't we try another date, sound good?
  • edited 26 June, 2008
    Ok where too *hugs back*
  • edited 26 June, 2008
    Cartman! Sorry he stoll my post but yeah i would love to ;)
    edited 26 June, 2008
    Cartman I am flattered mol, anywhere you would like to go!!
  • edited 26 June, 2008
    :)) ummm how about breezes resort cartman hasnt had much busness?
    edited 26 June, 2008
    Ok meet you there!!
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 1 July, 2008
    *Sergei walks in with his bro Oliver* Now this is one of the best places on crushes, my bro! The chef is lovely Pixie and the food is delicious!! *whispers to Oliver* --especially s-h-r-i-m-p-s -- And off course the best way to learn you more about crushes ;)
    edited 1 July, 2008
    Hey, i like it. *looks around* Wait, wait...did you just say " learn me about crushes" ...?? I beg your pardon, but i know a lot about it!!
    edited 1 July, 2008
    Well, i just mentioned it!! Geez...why are you yelling at meee?:( I brought you here so that you can meet cats!
    edited 1 July, 2008
    :-/ Sorr-ee... I'm off to my lovely cloud...You enjoy your SHRIMPS!! Yes i said it - you still eat shrimps!!
    edited 1 July, 2008
    :-O Aaa!! You bad ... ... CAT!! I DON'T EAT THEM!! I use to... You just go there, because i'm going home, HA!
  • edited 1 July, 2008
    HEY! You 2 stop fighting no drama at Sea ship resturaunt!Or ill start yelling at you both!
    edited 1 July, 2008
    :( :r Ok, Pixie...No more...
    edited 1 July, 2008
    No more fighting.... :r:( But, he started it *points at Sergei*
    edited 1 July, 2008
    :-O What?? No, Pixie i didn't! I..was just..I was being polite!! That's all! Oliver: Yeah, right...You insulted me! Sergei: Grr....i thought you were on your CLOUD!
  • edited 1 July, 2008
    >STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Solve this or both of you will be out of this door!
    edited 1 July, 2008
    Ok, ok....we're off to solve the problem... Sorry, Pixie...