Problems saving page updates

Laura DickeyLaura Dickey Long Beach, CAMember Posts: 1,312
edited 7 May, 2008 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
Frequently when I try to update one of my cats' pages, I click on the "Save" button, only to get a box indicating that I am saving a file to my personal computer, rather than to the page itself. Has anyone else encountered this? Any workarounds or fixes available? It would be nice to be able to make changes to my pages! Thanks!

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 May, 2008
    How strange!:-k Did you try using the "old form" (the link in the upper right hand corner of the "Modify" page)?
  • Laura DickeyLaura Dickey Long Beach, CAMember Posts: 1,312
    edited 7 May, 2008
    I did try using the "old form" & found that I am able to save using it (so far!) . . . so I guess that constitutes a "workaround" -- at least until I start having the same problem with that form. . . Still curious why the new form sometimes works & sometimes doesn't. Thanks!