Forums

Connie WoodardConnie Woodard Lehigh AcresMember Posts: 1,163
edited 6 May, 2008 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
I want to get info from Pawsome Pages but it says I'm not signed up. How do I do that?

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 May, 2008
    If you want to join the Pawsome Pages group, just go to their group page and click on the "Join Now" link.
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 6 May, 2008
    I see you are in Pawsome Pages already. maybe you are having problems because the forum link is in dogster. This is a major problem for groups that have both cat and dog members. Hopefully HQ can figure out a way around this headache. All you need to do is sign into dogster. If you have catster, then you already have dogster too, so just use your same log in info. I do have some group links in both dogster and catster down in the group links area. You will want to click on the ones with (catster link). If you still have a problem, contact me. Between me and HQ, we will get it figured out.