Help convincing my uncle?

Elizabeth WrightElizabeth Wright Member Posts: 129
edited 17 May, 2008 in Other Meows & Purrs
(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, it seemed to fit best) Basically, my uncle (and aunt and cousins) had two cats. They live way out in the country, and the cats were outdoor barn cats. He says that he meant to get them spayed, but forgot. (My grandmother also has an outdoor barn cat, but she spayed her.) Long story short, each queen cat had four babies. They now have 11 cats, as my aunt adopted a tiny orphan stray. She is an indoor cat, and will almost certainly be both spayed and declawed. (If she makes it, because she's only just started on solid food) I'm 14. We're getting one of the baby cats. Any tips on how to politely remind my uncle that he needs to get those two queens spayed before he winds up with yet more cats? :^:

Comments

• Jo MillerJo Miller Member Posts: 1,915
    edited 17 May, 2008
    :-k Maybe when you go to pick up your kitten, you could start talking about getting yours fixed and ask him if he is still planning to get his fixed. You might want to remind him that he now has more to get fixed, because if he doesn\'t get the females done, his male kittens will breed with any and all of the females, regardless of whether they are related or not.