About zealies and surveys

Olja AOlja A EuropeMember Posts: 330
edited 17 May, 2008 in Other Meows & Purrs
I hope i didn't miss the place for this subject.... Well, anyway, here it is: I got and filled the catster survey, and it said if i fill it I'll get 25 zealies as a gift....but it's been more than 3 days and i didn't get my zealies.... I am just curious - are surveys just for catster plus members? But, then again, it said nothing about "just for plus members" in the survey.... I don't want to offend anyone, because, The Catster and all of its users has been so good to me, and i love it here. But this is one tiny, little thingy that i don't understand....

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 May, 2008
    At the end of the survey, it says, "Please allow two weeks for your Zealies to be credited." If you don't receive your Zealies by then, write to HQ and let them know. You WILL get your Zealies, I promise! |^|
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 May, 2008
    The zealies take about two weeks to come through on your account. We did the survey back in april and it said then that the zealies will be deposited in your account in about two weeks. Catster was true to their word, we got our zealies just under two weeks later.
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 17 May, 2008
    You must understand shes new here :D Oh, and why didn't ya ask me? I know how stuff function here! hehehe:D:D
  • Olja AOlja A EuropeMember Posts: 330
    edited 17 May, 2008
    Thank you so much for the answers! As Sergei said, i am new so i guess i have a lot to learn about everything here :D PS Sorry, Serggie, i'll ask u something else, like..hmm, how to find a purrffect boycat haha
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 17 May, 2008
    Well, there is a way! Just like i found my girlcat! Beautiful things happens when you suspect at least....%:D%%:D%